Peaches Steelwing (READY) :)

huggerats123

Roleplay Type: Free for all

Name: Peaches Steelwing

Nicknames: Peach , P , Steel , Peachy

Sex: Female

Species: Pegasus

Eye colour: Pitch Black

Coat: Snow white. She also wears a purple vest with a purple cape. (if you want a picture, just refer to my profile pic :D)

Mane/Tail: Her mane and tail is of a sunny yellow with light purple highlights. Its also quite wavy. She also wears a purple bow.

Physique: She is very physically fit because of her wing martial-arts training.

Residence: Her home is currently in Cloudsdale near her parents's place.

Cutie Mark: Her cutie mark is a yellow lightning bolt with wings made of steel. Since she is still a young filly, she just got her cutie mark. It all started when she was flying around her father's basement. She found a lot of martial-arts related stuff, considering her dad was a martial-arts teacher. Her curiosity volume went up as she flew everywhere in the basement quite swiftly finding every bit of equipment her father had. When she found all the stuff she thought to herself why she doesn't have her cutie mark yet i mean, she is a pretty fast flier, is there something missing? That's when her father saw her and asked why all of his equipment is in a pile. Peaches then asked her father to train her, she was thinking this is what she needs to get her cutie mark, and of course her father said yes. Her father then started training her for 2 hours everyday. About 3 weeks later, her father let out a cardboard wood and said that with all her training, her father wanted to see how far she's gone, and with one slash, she did it it was cut in half! Her father was amazed! Her wings were like steel! And that's when she got her cutie mark, a lightning bolt for her swiftness, and wings made of steel for how powerful her wings really are.

History: Peaches was born in cloudsdale as an average pegasus would be. Her childhood was a little rough though, her father left her mother because of something she would never know all her life. Her father was the only provider, so when he left, they went broke. But luckily, her aunt was an owner of a restaurant and accepted her mom to work there with flying colors. A few months later her mom found a new husband which was a wing martial-arts teacher. She really liked her new father then the old one, her old father was just mean, but her new father will always be there for her. Today, life for her is just peachy. Though she wanted to live by herself in an early age, but because of her parents protectiveness, she just placed a cozy little house near her parents place so that whenever there's trouble, her parents are just close by.

Character Summary: Peaches is a swift flier and is a capable fighter. When its about self-defense or flying, she is expected to always excel. She one day dreams of being a very powerful fighter and protect those people she holds dear to her heart. Peaches favorite food is well, peaches and anything sweet! She loves sugar, but she never eats a whole lot because she wants to remain fit and healthy. She also adores anything adorable like bunnies, speaking of bunnies she actually has a pet bunny named Flutter, her name is Flutter because her bunny can fly by flapping its huge ears, it may look like her pet has wings, but its just an accessory Peaches likes to put on her pet. She loves to see her friends happy and would hate to see them down. She has a big fear of the dark and can't stand to stay in anything dark for long, which is why she keeps a little flashlight in her bow. She also is not a very good leader and usually depends on others. When she's bored, she usually goes for a stroll or fly around and go exploring. Peaches is a very jolly pony and somewhat smily. She loves to be with others for she believes that the more the merrier! When she finds someone she doesn't know she always greets them with a very welcoming "hi!" paired with a very tender smile.

(Done! I hope its okay) :D

THIS IS WHAT HER PET LOOKS LIKE:

post-9227-0-38483400-1388046660_thumb.pn

OH AND BY THE WAY THIS IS READY FOR REVIEWS :)

I suggest changing this type to Free for All instead of "Any" which is not a valid option, World of Equestria Roleplay, and Canterlot Chronicles have their own rules and such in place, and this application being your first might be better off in the Free for All so you can have time to get to work with your character before trying to apply for it.

If you truly want World of Equestria I'll be happy to help you through the many changes you'll have to make to make it approved.

(The Pet's ability to fly, The wings, the fact it needs to be lengthened a great deal and expanded upon to name a few)

Also for future reference, the giant red font really isn't necessary and in fact bumping your post has the opposite affect you want! We go from the bottom up, not the top down =) I was just online and sat your post.

So let me know what you come to a decision on!

I really thanks you for saying.. i guess i forgot to put free for all there.... sorry about that... i think i got a little lazy....

But anyway can you give me some suggestions on how to improve this please?

Archived