And the forests dream eternally ((see ooc for details))

Xarionette

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skarr looked at the ponies "little ones, who wishes to enter the Everdream, A land I ruled for over seven thousand years." after the statement his horns began to glow in crimson color as a large portal opened in front of him "remember to dress warmly, it is quite cold for you." Skarr said with a chuckle.

Cobalt's ears rotate as he's hearing more voices. Will they accept this invitation to a strange new place? He wasn't sure about some of them, but it'd be nice knowing he wouldn't be going alone. He then wonders why it would be cold, and how cold exactly it would be. He wasn't exactly planning a trip today.

((Changed mah profile pic :3))

Midas watched Cobalt warily. He didn't trust this three horned unicorn guy, and he had a hunch he wasn't up to any good. Then, Midas realized he wasn't exactly good either, but to him luring 'little ones' into portals was too far for Midas. The more he thought about it, the more weird and twisted this unicorn guy seemed. Recklessly deciding on a path of action, Midas stepped out in front of Skarr, his hatchet materializing from his magic aura. He tapped it against the ground and glared at Skarr.

"What do you think you're doing? Busting in here and trying to get people to join some little kiddie club for Everdreaming or whatnot- Just who do you think you are? This isn't your world. This is Equestria. And if you know what's good for you, you'll butt out right now and stay out!"

The last words Midas spoke were like a small explosion. A few shop signs dangled at the noise, and bugs skittered into their hiding holes.

Cobalt raises an eyebrow, "I'm no child, mister. I may be young, but I'm able to make my own decisions. I don't exactly think you should be waving that hatchet around either, as I feel something stronger than what I've experienced before." He warns the gold unicorn.

"I, myself, accept the invitation to go to your realm. And if there's anypony younger wanting to go as well, I can watch over them." He says to Lord Skarr, mostly to either calm the gold unicorn down or make himself sound more confident and brave than he really is.

Skarr ignored Midas's threats at first. "Listen to me child, i have bested magics that make yours look like a mere spark." his eyes flooded with red "I extended an invitation, you are free to leave if you are not wanting to be apart of it." his guards formed a wall between Midas and Skarr, his eyes returning to their normal white. "where was i before i was so rudely interrupted?"

Midas growled at the insult to his ability. "So my magic is a 'mere spark' compared to yours?" he raised his voice. Swinging the hatchet through the air with his levitation, it flew swiftly with a buzz as it suddenly collided with a stone wall with a loud boom, shaking the ground and breaking through it as if it were pebbles stacked by a filly. The part of the wall that touched the hatchet disintegrated automatically. The stone debris from the impact had turned to… solid gold. Gleaming and as pure as any. Midas's hatchet materialized back in front of him, and waved threateningly at the guards. "I may not be from another world, but I'm warning you, you have no idea who you're talking to," he said as menacingly as he could. He just hoped that if he could faze this unicorn just a little bit, then he'd be able to play his 'trump card'. Surprisingly, Midas wasn't actually looking for a fight. But this was the only way his plan could go smoothly.

Midas was grinning on the inside. He'd have never known he could be so good at pretending to be protective of 'bratty little ponies'. Oh well, I suppose we all have our talents, he thought. He tried his best to maintain an adamant attitude about the situation, and decided that the easiest course of action was to work up this unicorn guy until he attacks or orders his guards to. Then the protection treaty for visitors outside of Equestria is broken, and he could fight back fully. But unless he directly or indirectly attacks Midas, the spell stays and Midas can't harm him. One of these days he was going to talk with Kezraux about that.

(Srry i was gone for a while :P )

Peaches thought carefully.. Will she go to this Everdream?? If she does, she wont be such a coward anymore... Peaches shook her head and spoke for herself " I would like to go to Everdream" she said trying to hide the fear in her voice...

"child, you can boast and flaunt all you wish, but you're magic, is not as strong as mine." he motioned to the portal "will all who wish to enter my realm please go ahead." his horns glowed once again erasing Midas' magic. "foolish chid." he said glaring at Midas.

Peaches glanced at herself then at Lord Skarr

" Well, here goes nothing.. " she than trotted over to the portal... Making some stops as she went. Her doubts was growing but she just shook it off..

Archived