And the forests dream eternally ((see ooc for details))

Xarionette

Midas's magic came back easily. "Pathetic," he drawled. Midas shot a bolt of golden electricity straight towards the portal, dissipating it before Peaches could enter. Immediately after, he flared a golden flash of rich, sickly light that could impair the vision of a lesser creature easily. "You think your magic is better? Then prove it. Little erasing spells are fillies play," he said while still invisible due to the flash spell.

When the flash went away, Midas was standing on the back of one of the guards. "But I suppose that's the best you could do. Although, I'm quite interested in those three horns of yours," Midas said. If I can tick off this guy enough, maybe he would attack and I could finally get a fight in this boring old place, Midas thought.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peaches got thrown back a bit because of the sudden shot of magic. She shook her head and lifted herself up " Man, i was lucky i didnt get hit.. " she said to herself then looked at all of the commotion going on behind her. " Why must there be fighting? " she said to herself in a quite sad tone. Annoyed by all the commotion, she just sat down and watched.

Midas appeared suddenly behind Magic Shine. "I have a gut feeling something's off about this guy, and I've never been wrong before. He seems like scum." Midas said, loud enough for everypony to hear. He hoped that the last part would goad the tri-horned unicorn into attacking. If not, he'd have to break the Equestrian bond and attack first, although that meant that Kezraux would cut off his income and weapon supply for sure. Stupid Kezraux, always thinking about the 'greater good'.

Peaches was kind of stunned. She thought carefully. What can be bad about Lord Skarr anyway? Is it true that Lord Skarr is not what she think he is? Peaches shook her head, this getting a little confusing.. But right now, all she might care about is this place called the Everdream..

Midas focused his magic, and a moment later a bright metal halberd materialized, levitating above the ground. Bolts of yellow electricity flowed around it, crackling like a small thunderstorm.

"Why do think you think your magic will fare so well against you elder? Guards stand down, if he wants to ruin his life let him." He said as his eyes glowed red. "I apologize for the delay but this whelp seems intent on starting an incedent." He said to the others.

" Oh dear! looks like we have a fight in our hoofs! " she said to herself quite loudly.. she immediately covered her mouth with her hoof and blushed.. " Did I say that out loud? " She mentally facehoofed.. Nice work Peach, nice work....

((Midas is (or was since it got destroyed) Grand Cardinal over the Xenthan Court. He's 2452 years old, although I'm not sure know old Skarr is))

Midas shrugged. "I've never seen your combat magic, so I guess I'll never know how my magic fares against yours. Unless you could show me?" Midas was getting a little fazed by Skarr's confidence, and he was doing his best not to snap at being called a whelp.

"I'm surprised how well your taking that insult. Oh wait. Your not taking it well! Your trying your best not ta explode!" She said sarcasticallyto Midas. She munched on some popcorn ((Star is somehow the daughter of two unicorns. Her journey and father enchanted a necklace to let her see people's thoughts))

Midas grinned. She wasn't the only one who could read thoughts. But not only that, Midas could look into ponies's memories even when they weren't thinking about them. And an enchanted necklace could be a nice addition to his treasury. Turning his attention away from Skarr, he looked over at Star. Midas smirked. She doesn't stand a chance against me, he thought.

(im going to bed guys)

Peaches noticed Midas' face as he looked at Star. " Is he planning on something? " She thought to herself and backed away a little.. she didnt wanna be in any trouble...

(Skarr is well over 7000)

the aura on his horns switched to black with crackles of gold. as the wind picked up into a gale. then the night seemed to darken as only Skarr's red eyes became visible. then all around Midas red eye began to open glaring into him. "We see you..." the distorted voices echoed to Midas. "We see your fear's whelp."

((Dayum. OLD GUY OLD GUY OLD GUY))

Midas spat into one of the eyes. "Stop with the flashy stuff and fight me, coward!" he yelled into the darkness. Midas still had confidence, but he was becoming more aware of Skarr's skill. Midas usually didn't show off too much, saving the best for the actual fights. Raising his head, Midas's horn sent a flurry of golden whip-like beams into the air, piercing the darkness. They burned away the dark illusion, and Midas stared into the eyes of Skarr. The whites of Midas's eyes slowly became enveloped by a pitch black ooze. Only his red pupils remained, against the endless black. "Oh, that's right. I have no fears."

Archived