And the forests dream eternally ((see ooc for details))

Xarionette

Skarr vanished as the dark was illuminated. but his voice would whisper into Midas' ear. "You're lying...." Skarr appeared behind Midas. "there's a reason I'm the king of nightmares. But i'd rather not have to show you it. Guards, protect the civilians, Shattered Dream. inform Celestia that this whelp broke our pact." another Praetorian guard from the roof tops nodded and vanished.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Midas laughed. The laugh was cold and heartless. He materialized some sort of strange pills and swallowed about a dozen of them whole. "King of Nightmares my flank," Midas said shakily. His breathing was becoming slowly more steady, and his eyes became normal again. "Anyway, I-I must be off. B-b-business, you k-know…" he said in almost a whisper. But Skarr was right. Midas did have a fear. Himself.

Midas turned around slowly. He cocked his head to one side. "I h-happen to have a better necklace t-than your cheap litt-ttle trinket, s-so no," he replied, his voice wavering. Midas gave a yawn. He didn't want to fall asleep in the company of these ponies, but the pills were taking effect. Midas turned back once more to walk away, headed to find a hotel somewhere.

"i'll see you later whelp. in your nightmares." Skarr's eyes returned to their normal blank white color. opening a portal Skarr entered the Everdream, inside the plaice gardens. the sky burned brightly as the servents waited there with warm clothing for the other ponies that skarr had lead in. "Welcome, to Nightmareplois. capital city of the everdream ."

Midas stopped in his tracks. He made sure Skarr was gone, then turned back around. He performed a strange spell in the area where the portal was. Then he stood there for a while, just thinking. Midas whirled back around and continued walking away. He continued until he reached his treehouse.

Then he opened up a portal and went in, finding himself in the Everdream. The skies burned for some reason. He was in a different place than the other ponies, though. He just hoped to snatch some things then leave, as he was sure the unicorn would be even more powerful in his own realm than in Equestria. He looked back at the portal and saved it into his horn so he could get back quickly if need be. Then he began to explore.

((Sorry for my lateness. was away form a computer for a day and i get greeted by 52 notifications. i will be replying to some 'oldish' posts))

Cobalt sighs, why does this golden unicorn try to force decisions on other ponies? He doesn't look so special. If a pony wants to go somewhere, they should be able to.

As the little feud got bigger, He got a little aggravated, and then the unicorn made the portal go away. Cobalt was starting to go red in the face, "You two, the Golden Unicorn and Lord Skarr. I do not like that you are fighting when other ponies are sleeping, and I especially don't like it that a single pony is trying to keep me, and those who want to go, from The Everdream. I myself love seeing new places and experiencing new things, but you two fighting is like little foals, fighting who gets to go where."

Cobalt huffs, hopefully making his point, and goes into the portal newly created.

He shivers a bit. Lord Skarr /did/ say it was cold. "Well, I sure do hope that golden unicorn doesn't try to interfere any more. He was getting under my skin. I mean, who does he think he is, going up there all 'Brave' and 'Protective' when it's our choice to come here?" Cobalt says, still quite aggravated.

Once he regains his composure, he realizes he only knows Lord Skarr's name. "Well, since we're here now, we could introduce ourselves. If I haven't already said my name, I am Cobalt Charmer."

Midas saw a castle in the distance, surrounded by an interesting city. The architecture was magnificent, but Midas could care less. He only cared about gold and treasures. His horn glowed as he materialized his halberd, and was surprised to find it was crackling with golden electricity even more so than in Equestria. Midas's horned glowed. His halberd disappeared, and so did he. Then there was a golden flash as he teleported to the city. He was standing on a building, and did a spell to reduce his body weight. He jumped from rooftop to rooftop, not making any noise due to his weight. After a while he stopped. His search spell wasn't receiving any kind of treasure. 'Maybe this place doesn't have any minerals,' he thought. He still hoped to find some weapons of some kind, maybe exotic technology.

( i was gone a while i was asleep :P)

Peaches shivers from the cold, even though she has her vest and cape on, Lord Skarr was right it was cold. "By the way im Peaches" She managed to say.

Midas was getting close to the castle now. Looking down, his jaw fell agape as he saw the other ponies and Skarr. They were in a garden of some sort. Midas hadn't realized he was so close to the other ponies. He tried creeping out of sight, but Midas hadn't yet gotten used to his weight yet. It'd been a while since he used the spell. He tripped on a protruding part of metal on the roof of the building and tumbled down. He quickly performed an invisibility spell, hoping nopony had heard.

"we do not have one, the children who are without their parents are put under my ward." looking up at the source of the noise. "you know, i can see you whelp." his magic caused ink to rain down on Midas. "you have much to learn sneak thief." turning back to his guests "please go, my servants will have warm clothing for you." a dark steel grey nightmare pegasai came into the garden.

"please come with me, King Skarr has some warm clothing and food prepared." She said in a soft but sweet tone.

Magic Shine came out of Skar's cape and followed the servants. "Sorry! Sorry! sorry!" He yelled back at Skar. He started thinking about how his dad will be and worry about were he is. Then he remembered. His dad died a week ago. The Magic Shoppe was his. Now its close. Weird how a young foal will start a Magic Shoppe here, in this place. He WILL have to afterall.

Archived