And the forests dream eternally ((see ooc for details))

Xarionette

((The mind reading is fine. it's just she said she may or may not be lying. Just the whole "i can tell you're lying" thing irks me a bit. Don't know that many people that can go "Whup, you're lying" or something. You can keep the mind reading if you want to.))

Cobalt leaves the library, now in the search for the dining room, or hall. Whichever word you prefer. He mumbles to himself. Mostly about what kind of foods are available in the Everdream and also what all he can learn from this place. Either from being tutored or reading from the various books.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vexsis glared at the filly calling her a liar "do you always make it a point to insult your host's family?" Mr. Cuddles chittered angerly at her.

As Cobalt explored for the dining hall he would encounter two nightmare unicorns, dressed in armor similar to the Praetorian guards and an Alicorn with a long flowing mane of purple and black. atop her head was a crown of copper and onyx. "you there, little one." called out the alicorn. "are you perchance Cobalt Charmer?"

Cobalt raises an eyebrow, "Yes? Why do you ask?" He would wonder why this mare knew his name, but he supposes since he's a guest, the hosts should know his name anyway.

Cobalt looks at the armor of the nightmare ponies and regal clothing worn by the alicorn. He almost seems to be trying to capture a permanent mental image.

Vexsis chuckled at the fillies statement. "With how you act I'm not surprised." She was trying to break the filly down emotionally in this.

The Alicorn trotted up to cobalt and with a smile said "I am Queen Remnant. These are my guards, their not apart of my husband's praetorian guard. Introduce yourselves."

One stepped foreword "Shadow Flare, Co-Captain of the Queen's personal guard." She said.

"I am Radient Flare, Co-Captain of the Queens personal guard." She said as they came beside Queen Remnant.

• 2 weeks later...

Heh, might as well call the two the Flare sisters. He thinks to himself.

He would look around the hallway slightly and say, "Nice to meet you three. It's an honor to have been brought here. Not often I get to go someplace not many other ponies have been," and then his eyes brighten up, as if he remembered something, "How often is it to have visitors from equestria?"

He seemed to have forgotten his hunger for the current moment.

Archived