The 2 Remaining Elements {Recruiting a Fluttershy PM me}

xXDashieXx

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lemon walked inside the gigantic city and fumbled things around in her hands. ​"Here's her address." Lemon said. She ran to the house and knocked on the door.

"Probably the same." Lemon snorted. Twilight opened the door with her eyes what open. "Um who are you?" Twilight stuttered. "Oh, we are the new elements." Lemon explained she walked around. Twilight looked shocked.

"you could have told her AFTER we told her about Zecora.... " she facehoofed. "let me explain, okay so when you were banished Discord kind of went crazy because of fluttershy and him not being able to go visit her so he got angry and made CANTERLOT the chaos city of the world so Celestia had to get new elements to stop him. so she found us and we stopped him and a few other things but yesterday..... something happened to the other elements....." she almost cried saying this "me and Lemon are the only "new" elements left. and then today Celestia.... took Zecora..... "

"What?! How DARE they take Zecora out of her OWN HOME and PUT HER IN JAIL. Thats it. Celestia's gonna get it. BIG TIME." Twilight said and zapped her and Lemon and Star to the castle.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived