Looking for an RP partner

DavidScratch

I'm looking for an RP partner ATM, plain and simple. I would prefer if you have a solid OC, but if you don't I don't mind. Here's the catch, I don't wish to use this (or any forum based site for the matter) to RP, seeing as I like to RP Live, and one on one, as to keep flow. I have RP experience in large expansive RP's that have lasted months on end. I'm ok with you making the scenarios, or calling the shots. I mainly play a Pegasus mare, but also have several other OC's ranging from colts to mares. My only other request is that the RP isn't too far out of the pg 15 area, i'm fine with violence and death, along with romance, but please, no strait out clop. If you are interested, add me on Skype @ hayden Scratch (my prof pic is rainbow and flutter cuddling). Please no trolls, and if your interested send me an request.

*note* If you want to add me in any other form of live chat I will also accept that, just leave a comment

Symphonic, you can add me no skype, however Mr Dashing did apply first. However, however, i will still accept a request, add me @ hayden Scratch

Oh and just so everypony knows, after Symphonic i will no longer be accepting RP partners at this time, I will update you if there are any openings. Thank you ^_^

Archived