i'll draw/sing/write for you

narwhaliagames

hello i thought i would do a bit of an odd request type thing where i'll draw (wont be digital since i suck at that) ,sing (my vocal range is a low soprano to a high baritone) or write for you (you will need to do the editing) but first i have a few rules

• only one song or piece of literature per person
  • please no drawings/songs/literature involving nudity or anything that would be above a pg13 rating
  • please do not ***** about what you get i'm no di vinci and i can hardly do shading
  • do not complain about picture quality unless your willing to buy me a better higher quality camera or usb drawing device shut your mouth
  • please make sure you tell me first if you do not own the song/character(s)
  • please do not act like a jerk to me or others about the characters or sound
  • i will do collabs but only if you have some way to contact me (for songs skype will be required)
  • if you do not wish to make your request public and shared on this thread send your request through a pm
  • do not sell/claim my work is your own i should receve credit where my credit is due
  • if you want a background for your drawing i'll do an art trade
  • i will need a basic summary of what it is that you want from my work (summary of charicters/art style/notes to a song) and if i cannot do it i will deny
  • please do not shout "where is it where is it!?"unless i have been putting it off for more than 3 weeks more than usual (as then i may have forgotten) art takes time
  • do not expect there to be any instrumentals with any of my music (although i will do accapella if i'm not too covered in work)
  • i will need you to provide lyrics
  • you may post my work on other sites but you must give credit to me
  • listen to the fourm rules as well as these ones

Archived