Welcome to Luna Vale (OOC/Interest check)

fireraven23

"A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome to Luna Vale." -Cecil Palmer

Hello everypony! Are you tired of your boring, order filled life that makes too much sense? Than pop by Discord's own, home-made city! Made to "honour" the ever so wondrous and benevolent princesses of Equestria, the lord of chaos kindly made two communities of complete chaos, for ponies to liven up in. But don't visit Celestia Bluffs. Just don't.

On a casual day, you will find yourself bumping into five-headed dragons who are speeding, locked in the (not-so) abandoned mine shaft by the secret police, avoiding the dog park at all costs, and much, much more. Do not acknowledge any of this, and you will find it a very enjoyable experience. Welcome to Luna Vale!

So yeah, Night Vale crossover RP. It'll probably be in 18+, but I haven't quite decided. It won't really have much plot, just ponies going around as weird things happen to them all. I'm definitely open for discussion on anything that could happen! Just remember, the crazier the idea, the better! Right now, it's just discussion of it, might not open for a bit, as I want to see anybody interested and get more ideas. Also, if anybody has any good ideas for a ponified Cecil Palmer name, please tell me! I honestly can't think of anything good. Anyways, please respond if you're interested! (Might make an application, though honest, I think it'd be funner to go in with no idea what anybody else is like, for an RP like this)

Archived