Wand Truff's Magic Shoppe

MagicShine

Magic Shine, a young foal, was in charge of his father's shoppe, Wand Truff's Magi Shoppe. His father died a month before, and its just him. Magic Shine's ability is to enchant potions with his magic, his cutie mark is a wand and a potion.

Magic Shine was at the store counter, waiting for anypony to come in. He was bored to death.

Pic of him without cutiemark:

post-9264-0-02461500-1388785132_thumb.pn

((Is Magic Shine a member of the Lunar republic, in the everdream at the same time, and now here..?))

Kezraux saw the shop from a far off way. The bits Midas had gave him for his weekly pay clinked in his pockets. He smiled. He did need some potions, and a magic shop seemed just the place to look. He walked slowly to the door.

Kezraux knocked on the door. He never visited this part of town much, but it seemed nice enough. So far he'd been enjoying the weather, and the ponies were gullible and weak, perfect for robbing. He didn't have nearly as much interest in stealing as Midas did, but when he needed bits, there wasn't many other options except working as a hitman, which he had given up along with his old life of raiding. He felt guilty inside due to all of the lives that had been lost because of him. He turned his attention back to the shop.

Kezraux opened the door with a sigh. This is what he was talking about. They didn't bother looking through a peephole first or locking the door. They just invited whoever in. Kezraux could only hope that raiders never came to this town. They were too unprepared.

"Hello," Kezraux said to Magic. Magic looked to be a young foal. Kezraux was older, but he'd bet all his money that this pony knew more about potions than he did because of his cutie mark. Kezraux's mark was two crossed flaming blades with a pony skull behind them. He had gotten it after decimating an entire battalion all on his own. Midas had seen his skill and invited him to the Xanthan army. Kezraux used to be proud of his skill, but now he yearned for a different mark. Sadly it couldn't be done. Everyone he met knew his talent was killing.

Kezraux smiled. "Yes, I'm wondering if you have any Wrath potions. (Wrath potions are potions that you throw that instantly stop all movement from the target for roughly ten minutes. Kind of like a mini version of the hair spray of doom.) And also if you could rekindle the fire in my flame swords. I can pay you quite well," he told Magic Shine.

"Wrath potions, yes..." Magic Shine looked threw the shelve of potions behind him. "Ah! Here you go! 10 bits! Also, were not a blacksmith, but one is down a few blocks away." Magic Shine said.

Beam had gotten bored and decided to check out the potions shop down the street. she started to walk in but stepped back out when she saw Kezraux "yipe" she whispered under her breath. she used to live in one of the towns he'd raided. oh great. i know i was bored but not so bored that i want to see him again she thought

Kezraux fetched ten bits out of his pouch and happily slid them down the counter to Magic. He retrieved his potions and turned to see Beam. He recognized her. He was trying to put his hoof on where he had seen her before when he suddenly realized that she was probably someone he had raided, by the look on her face. He quietly began to walk past her, acting as though he didn't know her.

Kezraux decided to visit the blacksmith. He dropped off his swords, and walked back to the potion shop. He had rented two swords while his were being fixed up. He wondered if the magic shop had any spells. He decided to check, and walked back in.

Kezraux glared at Beam as she passed by. He walked to Magic. "Um, yes. I'm wondering if you sell spells. Particularly any… darker spells," he said with a slight wink. Most Shadow spells were forbidden in Equestria, especially in places that were peaceful.

Kezraux yawned. He said as casually as he could, "I was just wondering if you could give me a Deathclone spell," he said with a small smile. A Deathclone spell made an exact clone of another pony, while the other pony ceased to exist while the clone was in action. The clone could have all of that ponies authority, as it would be exactly like the pony. Once the clone was gone, the pony would take its place, unaware that anything wrong had happened.

Archived