The Lunar Republic[See OOC to join]

TheBronyhood

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killjoy unsheathed her sword and starts walking towards Star "by the name of Luna, I demand you answer my question...or we can do this the hard way." she yelled

Soulscream also reached for his blade. He looked at Killjoy, then back at the two ponies, then to Killjoy again. His eyes swapped between her and the two ponies. He waited for anything that could give him a reason to strike.

Killjoy raised her massive greatsword in front of her and got in a fighting stance, her feet firm, mind clear and her eyes locked on her target...she was ready for combat. "death it is then." she said

Soulscream unsheathed his own blade and got in a fighting stance behind Star and Magic opposite of Killjoy. He threw back his hood and lowered his veil. He waited patiently for somepony to make a move.

Killjoy put on her helmet that looks like a dragon head and slowly advanced towards Star. Her grasp on her sword was tight, the armor clanked with every step.

Killjoy glared at the unicorn infront of her "I could have killed you more than once earlier on my way over here." she said unamused and looks at Star "because you failed to answer a Night Watcher's question."

Archived