The Lunar Republic[See OOC to join]

TheBronyhood

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killjoy then looked to Soulscream "I was doing a whole lot more than these foals at their age" she said looking to Magic "then you should know as well as I do...the failing to comply to the Night Watch is a crime... Law made by Luna her self..." she said

Star wasn't about to say that she was a night watcher. Magic would blab to everypony in the republic about it. she'd rather face Killojoy then the whole Lunar Republic "who cares? this col I under my protection and nless he's kicking your butt then your not getting near him"

Killjoy laughed "please...filly you do not intimidate at the slightest, I am Night Watch Captain Killjoy...and if you know that name and surely you would know that a filly with a knife is the least of my conerns."

Killjoy rolled her eyes..."maybe you are right" she then looked at Soulscream "killing fillies would look bad on my report and record" she said walking off

"Your bravado is not impressive, captain." Soulscream said condescendingly. He was only a sergeant and he took orders from Killjoy, so that comment was pushing it. But snarkiness was just how his personality worked.

Killjoy yelled back "don't care!" she then took her helmet off and strapped it to her belt "doesn't matter what you are...you aren't worth the effort...or time." she then sheathed her sword.

Killjoy glared at Soulscream "I don't know who your CO was before you were put under my command...but you will not talk to me in that tone, Do I make my self clear Sargeant!?" she barked out

"Yes ma'am." Soulscream said, this time properly. He wasn't afraid of her, for he had been through worse when he was with the Republic. He simply wanted to get back to business rather than be yelled at.

Killjoy wasn't annoyed, she loved it when it rained. "is everypony here to make my job hard?"she asked herself as her hair now soaked, moved in front of her face. She continued walking.

Soulscream kicked the cloud, causing it to disappear and stop the rain from pouring on Killjoy. He flew back down and walked beside her. "Well, other than those kids and that raincloud, how has patrol been tonight?" He asked.

Looks at Soulscream "I'm starting to regret ever leaving the Solar military...the ponies their respected their COs, If Luna's need for justice at night wasn't so great...and if Luna didn't pick me to be her Nightwatch's captain, I would have never transfered." she said slightly annoyed "stopped fighting wars just be pestered by a small filly."

"Aw, c'mon. It's not so bad." Soulscream said. "I personallity love the night air and peaceful silence. I also love breaking that silence by shoving my blade into something. It's not quite the same as in daytime." He gave a small, sinister laugh. "Besides, it beats every day I spent in the Lunar Republic. Those barbarians slander our Night Princess' good name."

Archived