The Lunar Republic[See OOC to join]

TheBronyhood

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killjoy sat down on a bench and ringed out her hair "It's not the fact that it is all at night...It's the disrespect of my soldiers" glared at Soulscream "I have been through Tartarus and back, to get where I am, I have stopped evil overlords...prevented chaos and for what? To come here and everypony act like none of that ever happened." she looked down and sighed "there are too few in the Nightwatch to just get rid of them."

Soulscream felt kind of bad for Killjoy. He actually did respect her greatly, and for more reasons than she was just his CO. He just had a hard time taking orders ever since leaving the Republic. "You're a great pony and an even greater soldier, Captain. Even if a lot of ponies don't recognize if." He said, trying to sound helpful.

Soulscream followed behind her, looking around the town for any signs of trouble. "They say Princess Luna is doing well since returning from the moon." He said, changing the topic. "Could you imagine being stuck on the moon for a thousand years with an evil spirit your only company?"

Killjoy answered "I guess it is almost like having the ponies you killed haunt your dreams every night and always waking up in a cold sweat, not sure if you regret your actions or accept that it had to be done...Luna's evil spirit was her haunting dreams...never having rest."

"I can't say I regret anypony that I've killed." Soulscream replied. "I can move on from that, but the princess shouldn't have had to endure something like that, even if it meant stopping Nightmare Moon." He paused to look at the sky. "At least we don't have to worry about that anymore."

Killjoy was silent for a moment "everypony fights for a cause." she said softly "even if it seems to be wrong, the ponies that I have killed might have had families...friends...when you look into their eyes right before you kill them, all that fear and sadness and you can only wonder what flashes in there head...ponies are ponies Soul, no matter what they fight for. As for Luna...well I can't honestly say it was wrong of Celestia, what else could she do? Nightmare Moon was too strong and sending her to the moon was the only way." she then started to walk faster "Lets just get this patrol over with."

"I guess you're right" he said, speeding up to catch up with her. "I don't think we're going to find much tonight." he thought to himself. He pondered the words his superior had told him.

((It's getting late where I am and I have work in the morning. Pick up tomorrow?))

"not my problem." Killjoy replied, "they should be doing their job...and doing it correctly, and if any thieves get the better of a Nightwatch...well they shouldn't have even been in the Nightwatch in the first place" she said walking on to the night train to Canterlot.

"Right." Soulscream answered, sitting across from Killjoy. He looked out the window towards the moon. "It's been too long since I've gotten the chance to fight the Republic. They could be planning an attack on Canterlot at this very moment."

"they would be stupid to try" Killjoy replied "not only are the Nightwatch elite, but I have connection in the Solar military" she then closed her eyes to get some rest before they arrive at Canterlot

Soulscream kept looking out the window, still staring at the moon. "They may be stupid to try..." he thought to himself, "...but that doesn't mean they won't do it." He leaned his head back in the and shut his eyes, trying to get a little rest himself. "I would know." was his last thought before he fell asleep.

Killjoy awoke wyen the trained stopped, she looked out the window and saw they have arrived in Canterlot. "hey...wake up we are here" she said to Soulscream.

Archived