The Lunar Republic[See OOC to join]

TheBronyhood

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I want thy attitude towards thy fellow Nightwatchers to cease Star...their job is hard enough as it is" she said sternly, then looked at Magic "doeseth thou have anything to report Magic Shine?"

Soulscream had been separated from Killjoy for a while now. He was patrolling a wing of the castle now and checking in on Luna's Night Guards. He heard voices coming the ballroom. He approached the door and slowly cracked it open enough to see inside.

((Sorry I disappeared. Long day, fell asleep. Just like my character did. :P))

"What are they doing here?" Soulscream whispered to himself as he saw the two foals talking to Princess Luna. He recognized them as that one crazy colt and the filly watching after him. "They were the ones giving Killjoy a hard time in Ponyville."

Killjoy entered the room and kneeled in front of Luna "I have finished my patrol in Ponyville, no sign of activity your grace...the outskirts of Canterlot is also clear."

Luna smiled "rise Captain, this news thou bringeth me gives me joy, the crimes seem to have gone down ever since the Nightwatch was established. Get some rest now...thou hath earned it."

Killjoy then solutes and walks out, she find Soul outside the door "Did I not notice him earlier?" she thought to herself, Killjoy then spoke "come now Soul...time get some food and rest"

((sorry...I was typing when you posted that))

"of course, I know to not disappoint our Princess..." she walked down to barracks's messhall and grabbed a trey "Just hope they are serving something edible." she said with a grim look on her face, not really looking forward to eating what the cooks are serving, but she was hungry.

"You're definitley good at it. I don't know many ponies who can communicate with her on a level like that." Soul said, wincing at the odd looking food being placed on his tray. "I guess that's why you're captain, eh?"

"I'm Captain because I followed the orders given to me and performed my tasks down to the letter, I gained my position for my leardership skills and my functionality as a soldier, gaining the respect of the Princesses...that respect lets me speak somewhat freely to Luna. Luna values my Loyalty and can rely on me when ever she is in need." she said sitting down at a table and stared at her food, not sure if she would just skip dinner and wait until morning.

Archived