The Lunar Republic[See OOC to join]

TheBronyhood

"I hope to be at that point one day. I've admired Luna ever since I was a colt, even though all I ever heard about was Nightmare Moon." he replied, bravely lifting a fork and taking a bite of something that kinda looked like mashed potatoes.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Luna is a good pony...I can tell she is still adjusting to regular life again. I guess me and Luna have something in common...come back and change life styles, and have everypony think of you as something you aren't. That is where my admiration and respect for Luna comes from...We are both at moment, out of our elements". She said as she took a bite of something that looked like fllower stems crushed between bread.

"That makes three of us." Soul said between bites. "I spent so much time with the Lunar Republic. It was pretty much where I grew up. They are nothing like us, and they are nothing like Luna. All they want is war and disorder. They brainwash foals into thinking that destroying Celestia is Luna's will. They brainwashed me...." he trailed off, not saying anything for a moment, "....I'm just glad Luna granted me amnesty, and allowed me to be a Nightwatch. A real Nightwatch. Not one of those barbarians."

"I wouldn't know what that is like...I quite like being under Celestia's command, she is kind and just...she trust me with leading her forces in war, her soldiers trusted me to get them home safely. If the Republic does attack and start a war, this war would be my third." she took another bite "everypony I tell that I have already served in two wars expected me to he scarred and have an eyepatch, quite rediculous...yes I have been sliced...stabbed...and arrows shot into my body...but I was never hit in that face, not once oddly enough." she chuckled as she finished the odd sandwich

"well you may not want war...war is what I do best...it's where I belong. The battlefield is my nirvana so to speak. Conflict Soul, is what I was born and raised in. War is where I am in my element...not the best profession but it is my talent" Killjoy said as she chugged her drink down

"You and I aren't so different. Combat is my element as well. It's almost all I know." Soul said, taking another drink. "But the Republic was about more than war. Slaughter was their game. Waste the lives of good ponies for trivial goals and cutting down innocent lives. The final straw for me was watching them burn down a vilage, kill most of the stallions, and take everypony else prisoner. All because they were loyal to Celestia. When I saw that I literally grabbed everything I owned and ran into the woods. I never looked back once."

"yes...we were on our way there when it happened, the warning just came a little too late." she sighed as she ate tye rest of her meal. "but you know the Solar empire did the same...killing and capturing those who opposed Celestia...So who am I to say what is right? If you think about it...both sides aren't so different."

"I guess it depends on your perspective, but it's always been something I've gone by. I can't serve something that destroys innocent lives with a clear conscience." Soul said, finishing up his meal. "Since Luna's return and joining the Nightwatch, I haven't seen any of that anymore. Only honor and grace. I'm grateful for that."

"As much as I don't want it to, Luna gave me a new life, and I will gladly fight in her name." Soul said, putting his tray away. "Besides, it's a chance to get even with the Republic, and I can promise you I will."

((you are asleep lol))

"Don't fight for the cause of getting even, any prejudice against your enemy will just make you sloppy in battle and will cost you your life." she said walking out of the mess hall "Just fight in Luna's name with honor and dignity."

"I'll keep that in mind." Soul said, "But I can't make a promise." he thought in his mind immediately afterwards. He let out a large yawn and stretched his forelegs.

((Make a situation where you could get close to the rest of us.))

Killjoy yawned also "I never did like sleeping during the day...you can only do so much at night, maybe one day I will ask Luna for a Night or two off so I can enjoy the day and do some things."

Archived