The Lunar Republic[See OOC to join]

TheBronyhood

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"bored...' Star said as she flew above the Everfree. as she was scanning below one of the clouds (( quote by RD in the first episode of MLP ".... and the clouds move *everypony together* all on their own!")) moved just so she would bump into it. "ugh. didn't you nump into me last time i was here?" the cloud started moving away "thought so. wow. im talking to a cloud. i must REALLY be bored..."

((I have no idea. Lol))

Soul obeyed and continued to look around. He eventually lost sight of Killjoy and was walking around on his own. He heard voices and approached them. He looked through an opening in a bush to see several soldiers walking around in dark armor, setting up a campsite. "Well, well, well......" Soul said to himself. "The Republic has come to visit us."

Killjoy was in the bushes watching the same group she put on her helmet and walked out to confront the Republic with her missive sword dragging on the ground, her heavy armor clanking.

Killjoy yelled out "you are in strict violation of the Lunar/Solar agreement of boundary lines...Leave the Everfree or I will have to use Lethal force." she stopped in front of the group and rest her sword on her shoulder "in the name of our princesse....I demand you clear out."

((who wants to be leader of the Republic group?)0

((I got it.))

A unicorn with a long black cape over his dark armor approached Killjoy. "So...the false servants of Luna gave arrived. Come to bore us with your bravado before we butcher you?" the leader of the group said.

"You don't have to, because we're not going anywhere." the stallion said, his horn lighting up while the other republican soldiers drew their blades.

Soul drew his own blade and stood behind the soldiers. "You must have a death wish, barbarians." he said coldly.

Archived