expanding on my collab

narwhaliagames

hey guys so if you follow my content you'd know that i've been working on a collab but recently i thought i would expand it from just a fanfic to a full animation but for that i'll need some help so here are the roles i'll need filled

animator: please send a sample of your animation

golden melody voice actor: needs to be female, please send a sample of your voice

golden melody's mother voice actor: needs to be female please send a sample of your voice

golden melody's father voice actor: needs to be male please send a sample of your voice

lyricist: please send a sample of some song you wrote

assistant writer:please have a way to contact me (skype, steam, teamspeak etc.)

now heres what i have of the story so far

it was a cool summer night in ponyville with not a single cloud in the sky Luna’s cool rays beamed down on the ponies of the town. a young mare and her husband carried their new filly home. the two lived in a relatively small house on the outskirts of town. when they arrived they took the new filly to the nursery they had built for her.

“she’s beautiful what should we name her?” the mare said as the golden maned filly slept in her crib

“how about…Golden Melody?” the tall stallion asked his wife as he kissed the newborn pegasus.

“it’s perfect” the mare replied with a warm smile.

“sleep now Melody for tomorrow Celestia’s rays will give you warmth” the mare whispered to her daughter.

years passed as Melody’s parents taught her to speak, walk, read, write, fly and everything else a young filly would need to know. the filly had a wonderful voice and soon earned her cutie mark in music. when she came home with the cutie mark her parents smiled and congratulated her. Melody loved her life, didn't have a single doubt or hate. that was until her 8th birthday that day her father didn't come home from work like he usually does hours passed yet no sign of her father. melody’s mother picked up the small filly and taken her to the building where her father worked at only to see a burning inferno in its place.melodies mother rushed in only to be consumed as well eventually all that was left was piles of ashes and two charred bodies. melody ran to the bodies to find they were her parents. that fire destroyed more than just that building but also Melody’s heart. she cried over the charred bodies as she lied by the bodies of her passed parents

“m-mommy, daddy……...please……...w-wake up……...i-i dont want to be alone…………….w-why” she sobbed as her entire life simply crumbled before her. the authorities came only to see the filly grieving her parents.

“l-little filly what happened?” one of them asked Melody putting his hoof on the sobbing filly’s back

“t-the fire……..i-it killed……..it killed daddy……..a-and mommy went i-in after her…………..a-and i-it killed her too……” Melody told the stallion still sobbing as the stallion picked her up and took her to the hospital to check for damages as the others collected the bodies. melody thrashed to get out of the stallions hooves “M-MOMMY,DADDY N-NO D-DON'T LEAVE ME………….PLEASE” she screamed and cryed and thrashed but the stallion was too strong

“i’m sorry but...they're gone now” he told her as they arrived at the orphanage

“what is your name little filly?” he asked her

“G-Golden…...Melody” she told him still crying as he filled out some paperwork for her and from that single spark she was left all alone

Archived