Looking for a DevPro/YGO pro Partner to cause chaos

Shadowbolt0

The title i hope says it all. I play Yu-Gi-Oh on an online downloaded. It is a dueling simulator that is automatic, but i'm nearly sure anyone who actually reads this knows this.

Anyway, on the site are tag duels, so 2v2, and i just love them. But the problem is my decks, they always hurt my teammate before they hurt my opponents, so i am looking for anyone who wants to join forces to cause pain in tag-matchs, or just have some kind of friendly rivalry with someone.

If you're interested, having a skype account would make things soo much easier, and we'd use a combo of deck ideas, yours, mine, whichever looks the funner honestly.

Anyway, if you're intersted, add me on skype shadowflare8

And, if anyone wants to learn, god, i'd LOVE to teach you! So if you've got no idea how to play yugioh, or are just starting, please, please, don't be scared of me.

Anyway, catch ya later guys.

I used to play YGO Pro all the bloody time, about a year ago. If I may toot my own horn for a moment, I was quite good at it, too: my signature was a Six Samurai deck that could wipe anything in less than five turns without abusing the perpetually broken and Limited Gateway card.

In my old age (and loss of my computer), though, I don't have the client or my decks anymore. Otherwise, I'd gladly pull out my decks again and help you out.

Well, honestly, this was more about creating 2 decks for tag-matchs that work together, instead of getting 2 high tier decks and completely destroying.

On a complete side note, Gateway of the Six is banned

Well, honestly, this was more about creating 2 decks for tag-matchs that work together, instead of getting 2 high tier decks and completely destroying.

On a complete side note, Gateway of the Six is banned

When in Equestria did this happen? The last time I checked it, Gateway was only Limited; I know it's been a year, but Six Samurai haven't been a front line metagame archetype in ages. :-|

More to the point, I had a couple of good tag-team decks, as well. My personal favorite was a slow-n-steady Crystal Beast deck that built up steam slowly, but became a steamroller over time.

It was banned, i'm pretty sure 2013 September Ban-list, it got his along with E-drag's and the what-not. And that's what i don't get, they hit so much, that wasn't doing anything!

Ohhh, Crystal Beasts that sounds fun! The one i'm trying to get to work in Venom Diety. Because she is OP

Venom Deity is scary when done right. Back when I dueled regularly with my circle of friends, it was among the archetypes that we all agreed not to touch with a ten foot pole.

And yeah, Crystal Beasts are a lot of fun. It was one of my favorite decks next to my Six Samurai.

I know she is Op, but summoning her isn't that easy, unless it's a tag match where one person's deck sets everything up, and the other is made to attack. I mean, what can go wrong? (Outside of Lava golemn because he's a bully)

The issue is i always seem to draw her, meaning she's dead in my hand. But also, tag duels, if king gets taken out, my teammate can't use my trap to bust her out unless they know what i'm running and run something like support/assult.

But yeah, she is not something you wanna run into. Once, i summoned her, ended turn. My opponent tirst turned Quasar, thinking he was safe. He attacked, i used some silly trap, he negated, and i used needlebug nest, milling 5 cards, 5 reptiles, and smashing Quasar into the ground.

Gotta love classic 'bust-the-field-with-a-killer-trap' combo like that. The circle of friends I dueled with refused to use meta-style decks, instead choosing to push 'casual' decks to their absolute limit without using what were considered to be 'meta' cards in our day on YGO Pro. The decks we designed were powerful enough to fight against any meta deck that didn't use negation cards like the Solemn series, though we never really did. It usually came down to me and a particular friend butting heads and decks against each-other over and over again until someone got frustrated and revamped all their decks.

Ha, there is only one solemn, the one where you pay 2000 to negate, the other is banned.

Ohh, it was brilliant. He wasn't happy, but he was impressed at the bait.

No offense, but if you see todays Meta, you've probably be doomed. Lightsworn and Bujin are the top 2 right now to my knowledge

I probably would be. That's one reason why we all left the game; I built a Bujin deck towards the end of my career, and everyone was absolutely appalled at the power it wielded. The friend I was talking about built a nonmeta (read: didn't abuse the stars out of Lumina) Lightsworn deck, and it was one of the most powerful decks ever built by our circle. I knew Bujin would eventually go full meta, but I'm surprised Lightsworns returned to the forefront. At least they finally took out Solemn Judgement; hated that thing.

Bujin's wreck, and they've gotten a ton of new support which have made them even more powerful.

And the main reason Lightsworn had come back is because they've gotten new support too, a few tuners and a Synchro which is broken.

And if you disliked super-power decks, something tells me that Dragon Rulers/E-drags with babies would have not been your thing.

We actually left right at Dragon Rulers' and the E-Dragons' heights, shortly before they were hit on the banlist. I had the pleasure of fighting a couple of pub duelists using Dragon Ruler decks that I suspect were just copy-pastes from a decklist they found online, because they had -no- idea how to use them properly. I pulled out my Six Sams and rolled over all but one of them, who managed to get his mess together and pull out a win with 500 LP left.

But yeah, meta-Lightsworns Mark II is... not something I'd ever look forward to facing. I absolutely hated Mark I with a fiery passion, almost as much as I hated Ice Dragon decks way back in the day. Bloody Bri, bloody Trish, bloody Gungnir...

And people thought Trish was coming back haha!

Yeah, e-drags just, nothing can be said about how broken they truly were. Still, Bujin's and LS are going to be the higher tier decks, though Ghosttrick Monarchs are popping around recently.

>Ghostrick Monarchs

And this, fillies and gentlecolts, is why I hate the YGO Metagaming community. They drag in random cards from relatively innocuous archetypes, mix them with a nearly-broken archetype, and promptly get the innocent cards banned instead of the actually OP archetype cards.

Believe me, I know. One of that circle of friends mainlined a Dragunity deck, and even though we've left the game, he was still royally hacked off that it got banned because of Dragon Rulers.

Eeeeeyup. Similar stuff happened to T.G. way back when, IIRC. T.G on their own aren't that bad, and are in fact quite cool to use nowadays, but for the longest time T.G Striker was limited because of frequent abuse in meta-Synchro decks.

If he's not seen in the metagame, all the better in my opinion. Metagaming is where YGO cards go to go out in a blaze of glory, which isn't good in a long-running trading card game.

I recently re-downloaded YGO Pro and went through one of my old backup flash drives. I found a folder full of old versions of my decks, minus a couple, so if you wanna go a few rounds, just shoot me a message or something. :)

Archived