Rp Posting Mystery...?

LadyLuck

I'm fairly new to the Canterlot community (who am I kidding, I've never even roleplayed before!) and I've been wondering why I can't rp. I'm not allowed to reply to most topics and this is the first time I've found a page where I can start a topic.

I made a few posts on the introduction and general chat pages but for some reason I can't do anything on the actual rp pages. Did I just miss something? *so confused*

Users cannot post in the World of Equestria or Canterlot Chronicles RP sections unless they are in either the RP Certified (meaning they have at least one approved World of Equestria character) or RP Apprentice (meaning they have at least one Canterlot Chronicles character approved) user groups. If you have just had your first character application approved, you just need to wait a while. A request to change your user group should have been filed. Only the administrators can change a user's user group, so it will all depend on when our admins are online and able to attend to it now.

Archived