My Little 'Minecraft' (Open to all that know the game!)

LeCountryBrony

Red Snow slowly went behind Pure Mist, but as she crept up, she snapped a twig. At that moment she pulled her hood over her face and dashed away, jumping into a tree. She completely froze.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pure Mist heard nothing as she saw the gaping hole get larger by the second.Then, as helpless as she was, she fell down the hole. Supposedly, she died, but she didn't. Next thing she saw was back where she started.

One by one, Dashing sliced, as he advanced towards the entrance at the end of the bridge, the only thing left. Once Dashing saw his chance, he flew up, and dashed to the entrance, but when he got inside, a blouder fell and blocked the entrance. "Great, if I survive, I'll have to dig my way up." Dashing says, walking the path of redstone torches. Once Dashing turned the corner the tenth time, he found himself in front of a nether portal. Dashing then jumped in it, and fell into the Nether. Once Dashing got back on his hoofs, he found Herobrine, sitting on a throne, with two Wither Skeletons as his guards. "Do you think you can kill me mortal?" Herobrine says, as he hops out of his throne. "I don't think I can, I know I can." Dashing says, as he readies his diamond sword. Herobrine then nods at his guards, and the guards advance towards Dashing. Dashing then strikes at one of them, and pushes it off the ledge of the Nether Castle. While Dashing turns around, the other guard strikes his leggings, which makes them break. Dashing then strikes at it's arm, but misses, and the guard strikes his boots, making them break. Dashing strikes again, but fails. Then, the guard strikes the helmet, making it break. Dashing then counter attacks it in the ribs, and makes the guard fall to the ground, in pain. Dashing then slices it's head in half, then looking at Herobrine, meaning he's next. Suddenly, a diamond sword appears in Herobrine's hand, and strikes at Dashing, severely hurting his left hoof. Dashing then strikes at Herobrine, but fails, and gets his back right hoof severely injured. Dashing falls to the ground, gasping for air, as Herobrine watches with a grin. "Dashing, Dashing, Dashing. You put up a good fight, but it seems here like I won. Any last words? " Herobrine says, as he lifts his sword, about to slice Dashing's neck off. "You won't win, and you never will..." Dashing says, noticing he has no hunger bars. "Ok then!" Herobrine says, as he strikes at Dashing, but suddenly, Herobrine was slamed into the ground, and thrown off the Castle, from a mysterious pony. With all his strength, Dashing tries to look who it is, but couldn't see sho from his blury vision. The mysterious pony looks at Dashing, then vanishes in thin air. Dashing then got the strength to pick himself up, and go back in the Nether Portal. He then fainted when he got back through the portal.

Red ran into the forest. As fast as she could. she was getting hungry, and decided to stop and eat. She saw zombies, spiders, and skeletons after her. She dropped everything and went at them with an iron sword. She killed around 2-3 zombies, she slashed at a spider and at that instant her Iron sword broke. She was wide eyed, and ran into a large distance. "Dang it, I don't want to use it...." She had no choice, she ran at the mobs and took out her diamond sword. She killed every mob in a quick amount of time. She breathed hard, and fell to the ground. Exhausted.

Creepalina dashed clumsily after the stallion, not used to having to walk so fast, as creepers normally amble along at a fairly slow pace even when chasing their prey or running away from danger. Soon enough, she had lost track of the sporadic stallion. She slowed down a bit, gasping for breath, and scanned her surroundings. The mobs seemed strangely few tonight, at least where she was at the moment. The stallion was nowhere in sight. Creepalina gave a hissing little sigh and simply began finding her way back to Dashing's home. When she finally reached it, she found that it had more built onto it. A tall black structure jutted out from the new rooftop deck. Creepalina scrabbled up the ladder on the side of the house. At the top, she stood still for a moment; the dark thing on the roof loomed over her ominously, a black doorway of some sort with swirling purple mist inside. Something about it sent a chill down Creepalina's spine; and yet, at the same time it drew her in.

Cloud saw Creepalina and drew out his sword. "You're not like any creeper I've seen, but you'll die like one." He said as he got closer.

((After being in this world for as long as Cloud Chaser has, he's learned to kill any creeper (or other mob) in sight, Creepalina should give a good reason to why Cloud shouldn't kill her.))

Creepalina jumped back at the cold-toned sound of somepony's voice, trembling a bit at what it said. Creepalina had to quickly extinguish her glowing, hissing horn before she spoke, as to avoid an exploding incident.

"N-now, let'sSs not be hasSsty..." Creepalina said shakily, noticing hopefully that the pony seemed surprised that she spoke his language. "W-we're both poniesSs, sSsee? HoovesSs, mane, muzzle, tail... I wasSs jusSst raisSsed a bit differently."

Creepalina gave a relieved sigh, still quivering a bit.

"SsSsure... You can come along. SsSsomething tellsSs me it'sSs pretty dangerousSs in there, having a companion sSseemsSs to be a wisSse choice. I don't know why... JusSst a feeling, I guesSs. Either way, you can come with me. Let'sSs go." she replied to the stallion with a slightly apologetic little smile. "And... SsSsorry if my accent, or lisSsp, or whatever you'd call it... SsSsorry if it bothersSs you. It'sSs sSsort of an involuntary thing, it'sSs how everyone I wasSs raisSsed with talked. And, eh... Try not to sSstartle me too much, pleasSse? I tend to react... Well, like a creeper." she added.

Creepalina stared at the foreboding portal for a long moment.

Dashing finally awoke, not knowing where he was, until he noticed he was at his house. Dashing quickly checked his inventory, and saw he had all his stuff still. Dashing then tried to get off his bed, but then remembered that two of his hooves were badly injured. So Dashing used his sword to help him get to his chests, and eat some steak until his hunger was at full capacity. Dashing then went to his crafting table, made him bandages, a cast, and crutches. He bandaged his front right hoof, and his back left hoof, then put the cast on his back left hoof. He then went outside, and started to learn how to use the two crutches.

Silk Tail was mining. She has been in the square world for 'bout over year. She was trying to find emeralds to trade with a villager. She really needed a new bow and arrow. She had found 12 emeralds already. "One more" She said to herself. She decided to go back to her home so she left her mines. When she left the mines she saw a village as she was walking "Never seen that before" She murmured to herself and headed toward it.

Red finally got up. She wandered around hoping to find a village, hoping to trade. She had around 16 Emeralds, 34 Feathers, and a quantity of 47 Coal. She got out her diamond sword and put on her iron helmet. She kept walking around, it was going to get dark soon, so she used her compass to navigate. She sighed. She looked around and saw a cobblestone building. Finally! She'd wandered around for Hours, and finally found one. She ran into a building. "Sorry to intrude, Mr.Librarian but I really must use your crafting table." She smiled and ran to it. She gathered her sticks, her iron, and made tools. 2 Pickaxes, 1 Axe, and 2 Iron swords. She looked at it and smiled, but her smile soon quickly faded away. "I'm so alone..," She said quietly, "I wonder if I will encounter anypony." She began trading villagers for goods. She made a bed and placed it inside the house. It was getting dark now and so she laid upon the bed, super tired.

"I'll go in first," Cloud said. He then jumped into the purple aura the portal was casting. About a second after he went in, Cloud poked his head out, "There's a lot of fire here... and lava, and other things... you still wanna go?" He said.

Once Dashing was used to the crutches, he fell into a trap, which led to the Ender Portal he had found earlier, but somepony had activated it. So Dashing went through it, and once he was in the End, he noticed there were no Endermen, nor Ender Dragon. When he had got near the exit of the End, he quickly jumped in the portal, only to be teleported back at his home. Right when he was about to exit his house, Herobrine appeared, and stabbed Dashing, killing Dashing. A message popped up, saying, "Dashing Blade was killed by Herobrine." Suddenly, Dashing awoke, his face on his computer. On the screen was Minecraft saying, "You died!". "It was just a dream!" Dashing said, with relief. After Dashing closed Minecraft, he saw that it was 2:00 PM, and quickly hopped in bed.

((Sorry for such a short ending, I just didn't really see anything else my OC could've done. ))

Archived