My Little 'Minecraft' (Open to all that know the game!)

LeCountryBrony

GoldDigger woke up to find himself lying on the ground "What in equestria !?" GoldDigger mumbled to himself as he lifted himself back up to his hooves patting around with his hooves he noticed he didn't have any thing on him as far as bits or really anything but his cutiemark looking around he noticed that everything was squares chickens and cows and sheep and the whole works where made of squares, Even the sun, which was just rising. What is this place he wandered "Hello!?, Hello?! anypony there" GoldDigger asked repeatedly turning around to look in several directions a couple of times surly he wasn't the only pony here on this....world

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GoldDigger looked around noticing a figure off in the distance under a tree he was happy he wasn't alone here,But was it a pony or some kind of creature? he thought as he sight was slightly obscured from the distance and position. He set off towards the pony, as he approached the pony so many thoughts went through his head, was this pony kind and welcoming or hostile and territorial? "Hello, There," Gold greeted unsurely

The Unicorn looked over, "oh hello, just waking up here?" she asked him calmly as she floated a stone axe to her side ona belt she weaved with grass

[ik the belt isn't accuarate but since i cannot imagine they would kill cows I figured she used grass]

"Uhhhh, yehh i just woke up here....What, Is this, Place?" Gold had replied to the unicorn somewhat in a confused manner. "What happened? last i remember i was taking a nap at home in equestria, and now, I'm, just, Kinda here" He said looking about the area

((Hope you don't mind if I jump in. I've been thinking of starting an rp like this, but I see the start has already been taken care of. :razz: ))

A lone house stood in a clearing just outside of a forest. It wasn't anything spectacular and just made of oak wood. Inside there was a large chest, one bed, workbench, and a furnace; as well as a dark blond coat earth stallion with a two toned mane and tail going dark gold to dark red. He had pulled out what seemed like iron bars from the furnace and immediately brought them over to the workbench, pulling out some sticks and a hammer and began to work. After some time and hammer strikes, the stallion walked out of his house with a iron pickaxe strapped on one side and an iron sword on the other. He now ventured forth out into the forest, looking around for yet another cave to explore and mine to gather more resources. It wasn't long before he actually got to the other side of the forest and began hearing voices of in the distance. He tilted his head to the side a little and began following where the sounds were coming from. It wasn't long till he found two other ponies talking among one another. A smile came among his face as he walked up towards them. "Hello fellas, how's the morning treating you two?" He asked them, keeping the kind smile on his face.

"Ummm, okay" GoldDigger responded apon being told to punch the tree, it seemed illogical to him but he was going to give it a try approaching the tree he raised his hoof and punched the tree once, noticing a crack appear for a instant then disappear. He began bunching the tree over and over to a square of the tree disappeared, But the tree did not fall over "What kind of magic is this!?" GoldDigger asked confused. As he picked up the piece of wood as he noticed another pony approach that had a iron pick and sword. "Hello There" He greeted the pony "Has been a strange morning for me to say the least"

The stallion looked at the two, inspecting them closely. The mare seemed to of been here for a little bit already since she had a stone pickaxe already, but the other colt seemed to of just gotten here. "New to this land, are we? Well, allow me to welcome you to this strange new land, where the biggest objective here is to build, mine, and survive." He said with a happy tone to not worry the colt. He was sure that the mare already gathered this concept by now. "So, with that out of the way, do either of you two have a place to stay?" He asked them. He knew that the colt would say no, but he wondered of the mare did or did not. He then listened and chuckled softly at the mare's encounter with those suicidal green creatures, mostly chuckling at the name she gave them. "Creepers, huh? Well, I suppose that's a fitting name as any."

((just a note: most of the hostile mobs will be ponified except for those that can't be like:Creepers, Spiders, Ghasts, Blazes, and the such))

"Yeh, I just got here" Replied GoldDigger "No, unfortunately i don't have a place to stay, but seems i would have to build a place?" The tan and white colt asked looking at the block of wood he pulled from the tree. He listened to the unicorn say about the creeper "Creepers? They're creatures that, Explode!?" he asked confused.

((Perfect, I actually have a cute little filly based on a creeper!))

Creepalina had always lived in this world of cubes. Today, however, she spotted something different. Ponies! Definitely not villagers. In fact, they didn't look like they were from here at all! The little lime green unicorn filly blinked her big red eyes, staring curiously at the newcomers. The locals around here were scared of her, maybe these new ponies would like her! She slowly crept towards them, accidentally emitting a slight hissing in her nervousness, as usual.

"Yes, so if you hear a deep hiss behind you, run." He informed the colt with a tone of seriousness, but not sternness. He then looked at the mare when she mentioned that she had some building material with her already. "Good, good. We'll make the necessary adjustments to the house so that everyone can have their space. By the way, my name is..." He got cut off when he heard the faint hiss from behind. Without heeding his own advise, he quickly grabbed the iron sword with his teeth and quickly spun around, prepared with full intent to strike and kill what he thought was to be a creeper behind him, only to be half right. He stopped himself when he was that it was another pony, but this one looked like those explosive creatures. "W-what in Equestria?" He said quietly to himself, then pointed his sword at the green pony. "You, what is your name, and are you one of us... or one of those exploding creatures; those creepers?" He asked the filly. There wasn't any anger, hate, or sternness in his voice, but there was a noticeable hint of concern and curiousness there.

Creepalina's hiss rose in volume for a moment as she ducked back from the stallion that whirled around to confront her. Her mouth was turned down at the corners in a frown reminiscent of those that creepers constantly wear, and she struggled to keep her magic fright reflex from kicking in. Once she had gotten it under control, she looked up at the stallion apprehensively.

"SsSsSsorry! Didn't mean to sSsSsneak up on you!" she blurted. "I'm Creepalina, and... Well, I guessSsSs I'm both."

GoldDigger had listened as the stallion talked about the creeper "Hmmm, these creepers you speak of do puzzle me and interest me at the same time" Gold said. "Say, what can i do with this block of wood i ha-" He was cut short when he heard a *hiss* come from behind the stallion in front of him. Gasping he did the complete opposite of what the stallion said, Dropping to the ground and covering his face with his hooves waiting for an explosion. But it did not happen, Slowly standing up He looked at the green unicorn "is, this, what creepers look like?" He asked

"Uh... SsSsorta...." Creepalina replied to the other stallion. "Most of 'em don't look like poniesSsSs."

She looked down and scuffed the ground with her hoof, growing more nervous.

Don't explode, don't explode, that'll ruin everything! she thought silently to herself.

She suddenly thought of something.

"Have any of you sSsSseen Emmy? Tall black pony, purple eyesSs, usSsually carrying around a block of sSsomething?" Creepalina asked.

((Jump on in, hooves first! Head first would just hurt.))

"Yes, well no, at least not the ones I've seen before. They didn't look like we do." He told the colt as he placed his sword away. He looked over at the creeper filly, still debating wither or not letting her stay with this newly forming group. She seemed stable and able to control herself and her 'condition'. "Creepalina, it's a pleasure to meet you." He said to her, even if he was staring at a potential enemy, he still had honor and politeness above him. "My name is Ironclash." He told all of them.

When Creepalina mention another pony, or what he assumed to be another pony, by the name of Emmy, he tilted his head to the side a little, then shook his head. "I'm afraid I haven't. A tall black pony... hmm, and purple eyes you said... wait." He said as he recalled on of his previous encounters from one of the nights before. "I do remember, or at least though that I've seen a pony like that before. Though when I tried to investigate and see who it was, the pony just... vanished. I thought it was just my imagination."

"Nope, Emmy'sSs kind isSsn't your imagination! That'sSs their trick. They teleport around, makesSs getting around and chasSsing sSstuff easier." Creepalina said. "NicCce to meet you, too, Ironclash. You know, your kind actsSs real funny around me, usSsually. My name isSs Creepalina, I've told them that, and yet I've sSstill alsSso been called thingsSs like 'AAAAAAAAH!' and 'Hey, you, get off my lawn!'."

Ironclash allowed what Creepalina said rattle around in his mind. A race that could teleport; that sounded like unicorns, but he didn't remember seeing a horn on the pony he saw a few nights ago. He then gave Creepalina a sincere look when she explained how others treated her. "Well, you can blame your blood brethren for the reaction of the others." He explained to the filly. He then looked up at the sky, seeing the sun was nearly in the middle of the sky. It was funny to think that just a few minutes ago the sun had just came out. He then looked down and began walking into the forest. "All of you, follow me. We'll be back at my little house in not time." He informed them as he continued into the forest.

Three days. That's how long he had been here. Blankstrider could not believe it's been Three days in this blocky place of nightmares. At first he thought it was a dream. He had been taking a nap under a tree, and then woke up here! At first it was just annoying that he couldn't wake himself up. He just wandered around for a few hours before finding a (herd?) of cows. He decided that he would just sit there and watch them. So he did. And has been, for three days. He was afraid of the dark so at night he would make a small dugout shelter in the dirt. And then when the sounds stopped from above, he would come back up and watch the caws some more. But now it had been three days! He was done sitting around. He stood up and stretched and began walking. It only took him maybe five minutes to find the group. Other ponies. Right over here... He tried waving to them from atop a mountain, but it was to far up for them to see. So in his excitement he started at run after them down the mountain, but tripped, and fell the rest of the way. He landed a few feet away from the , face in the dirt.

Archived