could someone good at digital art draw my new OC ? =)

LeCountryBrony

I have just apped this character in woe and wondered if anyone good with digital art could sketch up my new OC SugarSweet. I would be jumping with joy if she could be drawn with her head facing the screen with a big smile and her body facing like in this reference picture with her cutiemark on her which is a ( heart shaped multi-colored lollipop) anyone up to it ? :)

post-8659-0-67867800-1391474664_thumb.pn

Should have asked earlier but I didn't think about it. from the picture it looks like her mane is covering her far eye, is that how you want it or no? if you aren't on to answer I'll make one with and one without. yay layers! Lol

Assumed it's a girl because of eyelashes. sorry if I'm wrong.

sorry for double posting.

=========================================

Thought there was no point for a triple posting so I'll just edit this one.

Here is what I came up with, check it over, let me know what you want changed and I'll do it tonight and update tomorrow morning.

I also have a few different mouth options that aren't shown, one is smiling showing teeth, other is a happy open mouth.

Can make the face slimmer if needed as well, I got in a rush coloring it in as it was time to leave so I will fix that tonight.

The cutie mark wasn't what I had in mind but I could not for the life of me draw what i wanted to so I just threw this on for an idea. if you can get a picture sowing how you wanted the cutie mark I can slap that on instead or even redesign one all together. it's your choice.

anyway, I hope this is to your liking.

http://fav.me/d75272p

So glad you like it. :) I'm the same way with paper, I press too hard and when I need to erase I can't get the lines to go away completely so I just trash it. I see a few mistakes that I'm gonna fix tonight and I'll upload it again for you, by the way. I'll try my hands at drawing a nicer background for you too lol, I just use a solid dark background fo I can see lighter colors better. lol

Didn't notice till just now but I forgot the light reflecting off the eyes. Lol. Fixed it now.

Archived