The New Generation

NamelessTrax

Killjoy heard the guard call her back to the Castle, she growled and start walking back "guess the tests are over." she said

Thunderstrum looked puzzled "you said cared about twice."

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"can't say I blame her though...when i was a filly I have seen Luna with my own eyes, most beautiful Mare I have ever seen. I would for that too even if I was a mare" Thunderstrum said laughing

Setting: Lunas Garden of Shadows, 15 years ago.

"Mistress Maple, we just got word that mother is dead!" a hooded mare yells out barging into a room lit only by a candle. A Maple colored mare sits at a table writing, she instantly smashes the table in hearing the news. "Who.... is responsible?" She says in huff of furry. "Apparently chrysalis did but she was slain 5 years ago, Mother died around the same time when we had that Shadow wolf incident. It all makes sense now." the cloaked mare says as if to have an epiphany. Maple curses slightly then gathers herself up, "Call in everyone, its time we made our presence known."

"Yes Mistress. What are we going to do?"

"All of her followers, we're going to kill them. KILL THEM ALL!"

End of scene.

((Yep, everyone is in there except for Magic and his characters.))

Trax walked by snatching off Violas cowl, "Your lucky its already too late to send you back. Princess, these are the recruits who passed. All of them displayed great skill. I approve of them." he said turning to Celestia. She nodded and looked over them, "Thunderstrum, Blade get in line with them."

Black and Viola exchanged confused looks about this whole scene. Trax stood next to Celestia as she stood before them. Octavia walked in after being summoned, she wore a gleaming black dress, and walked elegantly before standing next to Trax.

Magic was asked to be alone in his room. Once Ender and Miro left, he looked up in the sky. "Umm... heh. Hey mom. I miss you still. I-jus- well, you see whats going on its just that, I don't know what is. New recruits? Exams? Killjoy must have changed some things here." He said to Luna.

Miro was curious to see the throne room. Ender was not. If Miro just walked in and the princess was there, he would be embarressed. Miro won, though, and got into the throne room. Well he just peeked his head in there. He was astounded to see the princess with his very eyes. He just stood there, staring.

Magic hugged back. "I missed you to." He then got up and streched. "Well for me.... got a new "counsler" Ender, Adopted a son, Miro, and started potion making shoppe in Ponyville. But I might move here to help out with the Nightwatch." He said not knowing it was abandoned.

Archived