The tale of bluelight, bringer of peace (jump in)

Bluelight

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Might I take up the position of student? Here's a description so you can decide if you'd like this character in that position:

Nettle Rose

Unicorn mare

Appearance: light green coat, red mane/tail, orange eyes, mane kept in a neat bun with jewel hairpins, cutie mark is a white rose with a thorny stem, she tends to wear ornate gold jewelry with jewels on it (she prefers bracelets with opal)

Personality: A bit stuck-up, hot-headed at times, needs everything to be just so and is highly irritable towards what she considers "imperfections". She is also a bit of a neat freak, tidying things at random and scolding anyone nearby for being so "untidy".))

((That's okay. :) I'll get started on my intro.))

Nettle stepped up next to Bluelight, casting her scrutinizing orange gaze on the kingdom below. They looked at the village in completely different ways.

"I see you're- daydreaming again, miss." she remarked.

Nettle seemed taken aback for a moment, but quickly recomposed herself.

"B-but, madam! I understand that you are an alicorn and all, but have you seen how filthy the villages can get?! Tremendously dusty, all of them!" she sputtered.

They set off to begin. There was much preparation to be handled, as with any festival. First, the villages. Nettle frowned upon the dirt roads and a few select other things, and constantly had to dust herself and her jewels off.

Nettle occasionally impulsively reached over to brush dirt from Bluelight's coat as well.

"A princess, of all ponies, should not look a mess. Especially not in public." she muttered.

Nettle glanced about.

"So, your verdict, miss? Preparations are obviously still in progress, and the place could use a cleaning, but it is otherwise passable, I suppose...." she asked.

Nettle huffed as the colt/stallion ((sorry, not quite sure of his age)) ran into her and then, rather than apologizing up front, made a rude remark. Nettle scowled and dusted herself off. She watched as he bowed to the princess, but for her simply flung a hasty apology over his shoulder as he began to walk away.

"Why, the- the- Urgh! Of all the impolite things!" she growled. "No recognition at all for second place to royalty, I see." she added under her breath.

"Not know? If he hadn't heard my name, the luxurious jewelry, at least, should have tipped him off that I am of noble birth, if not a student of royalty! Besides, no stallion should treat a mare that way. Hmph, peasants, some just have no manners!" Nettle retorted, scowling at the stallion, who was still nearby.

Archived