The tale of bluelight, bringer of peace (jump in)

Bluelight

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The stallion vanished, using his magic.

Nettle gave a final snort of disdain before she and the princess turned to oversee other preparations. Nettle had an odd feeling that somepony may be watching her and Bluelight, but shrugged it off. After all, what sane pony wouldn't stare at such lovely mares?

The stallion suddenly made an uproarious appearance in front of Nettle.

"I say!" she exclaimed angrily. "You'd best hold your tongue, sir, I happen to be second to Miss Bluelight here!"

Nettle gritted her teeth and glared at the stallion.

"You should. Would you treat royalty in this dishonorable manner? No? Well, I am in training to be royalty, would that not make me deserving of some respect? Does nopony understand?! I AM NEXT IN LINE! I AM IMPORTANT!" she ranted furiously, stomping a hoof. She paused as Bluelight interjected.

Nettle appeared shocked and displeased as Bluelight magically sealed her mouth. She narrowed her fierce orange eyes.

The spell was quickly removed. Nettle moved her mouth a bit, ensuring that the spell hadn't had any negative effects. It seemed fine, so she inwardly forgave Bluelight. She shot a piercing glance at the stallion, who Bluelight had moved behind her.

Nettle followed behind Bluelight, giving a dismissive flick of her immaculately groomed red tail to the stallion as she turned away from him. She stayed silent for a moment, inwardly boiling with rage and disbelief. Ponies knew who she was, knew she was important... Right? But, a lady shouldn't have fits of anger in public. Especially not her. Even while her mind whirled with anger, she kept a calm and collected appearance about her.

"Ah, nearly done with this village." she remarked coolly. "We just need to check culinary and musical preparations before we move on to the next one."

Nettle sighed exasperatedly. It was apparent that this stallion was going to keep on following them.

"Don't be dim. It's for the princess, of course." Nettle replied bluntly to his question.

Archived