The tale of bluelight, bringer of peace (jump in)

Bluelight

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Congrats, Xero! :) ))

Nettle huffed a bit.

"Fine then. I accept your apology, don't let it happen again." she said, her nose in the air.

She and the stallion had to pick up their pace now to keep up with the princess.

"What in Equestria is the hurry, miss?" Nettle asked. "Eager to browse their selection of music and food?"

Nettle rolled her eyes a bit, then gave a small smile.

"Fine, then." she replied bluntly.

She cast a worried glance from the stallion to Bluelight when he asked about her silence. "No, that is certainly not at all the norm." she replied before managing to catch up to the princess.

"My, aren't we anxious about something?" Nettle remarked. "What's wrong?"

Nettle held a hoof in front of Bluelight, halting her.

"Now, miss, I'm sorry to have to force you to pause, but you simply cannot avoid the issue with silence and running! I must insist that you tell me what is wrong!" Nettle said commandingly.

Nettle stood firm.

"It is most certainly not 'nothing', I've known you long enough to tell. We cannot properly prepare a festival of peace when you are not at peace yourself, now can we? Being your second-in-command, I should be notified of such pressing matters that would cause you to act this way! Do not lie to me; now tell me what is troubling you, miss!" she insisted.

Nettle sighed exasperatedly.

"I am Nettle Rose. And you are...?" Nettle answered the stallion.

((You know, Bluelight, you're going to have to do something other than say "she ignored them" or "she said nothing" soon, or this is going to get boring REALLY fast.))

Nettle gave a small nod of recognition to the stallion's name before becoming focused on Bluelight again. It almost appeared that she was trying to hide something, her head down.

"Miss?" Nettle ventured, prodding at Bluelight a bit with her hoof.

Archived