The tale of bluelight, bringer of peace (jump in)

Bluelight

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Nettle was taken aback for a moment as Bluelight vanished in a burst of light. She gasped and glanced around.

"Oh, great. Simply fantastic." Nettle huffed sarcastically. "Now I have to find her. If that was teleportation, there should be magic traces left behind... At least, with the right spell, I can follow those."

Her horn began to glow with a pale red, nearly pink aura.

"Hold onto me if you're tagging along." she added to Ellis in a grumpy tone.

Nettle closed her eyes, her horn glowing brighter and the glow of the magic residue trails dimly fading in against the black of her eyelids. She chose the trail the appeared to be Bluelight's; a pale blue, and still very fresh. Nettle homed her magic in on it, thus teleporting herself and Ellis to wherever Bluelight had gone off to.

((Okay, now we need BL back to reveal where he heck we are.))

There appeared to be no ground udr them. There were bright stars here and there, too. Blue wasn't in sight, buthe trail lead to a clutter of stars that were packed together.

Ooc-no need

Nettle glanced about at the gem-like shine of the stars around them. A strange place indeed, one she couldn't recall seeing before, except for one familiar detail. A building that appeared to be an exact replica of the castle library. Nettle was curious as to where they were and what in Equestria the castle library was doing there, but shook it off in a miffed fashion as she remembered her reason for coming here. She turned away from the library, following the magic traces to a particularly bright patch of the scene.

"Miss Bluelight?" Nettle shouted ahead huffily, sounding much like an exasperated mare calling out to a hiding foal.

Nettle paused for a moment.

"But why bother? I'm not even quite sure she has any clue I know the proper spell to follow magic trace trails. If she's not over here, we'll keep that possibility in mind, alright?" she retorted.

Up ahead, voices were heard, like soft whispers.

------------------meanwhile------------------

Blue stood before four spirit-like ponies. They all looked anceint. "Might want to keep your eyes open, and be careful with where you hide things,"one told blue.

"W-what do you mean?"Blue asked.

One of the other ponies eyes started glowing. Blue suddenly saw a pony with a cloak putting the alicorn amulet on. Then she heard several guards, and she saw the castle garden. Suddenly, she heard a horrified scream, her own scream, but it was cut short.

Nettle rolled her eyes.

"Just follow me and you should be going the right way." she called over her shoulder to Ellis.

As they drew closer and closer to the bright area the trail led to, Nettle could hear whispy little voices murmuring things. She couldn't quite tell what they were saying, though... However, she had no fear or unsureness of the situation in her. As Nettle and Ellis came nearer and nearer, the forms of ponies came into view up ahead.

"Miss Bluelight?" Nettle shouted again, this time in a growlier tone.

Nettle sighed in a disgruntled manner as she received no answer. Perhaps these were simply other ponies who had somehow ended up here. Nettle began to notice an odd feeling at the back of her mind, something she couldn't quite explain, but simply ignored it. This place obviously had magic to it, and spells could leave strange feelings in their wake sometimes, after all.

((Hmm, I don't have much to go off of until BL posts.... I posted just a couple of posts above this one, maybe she didn't see it, because she sent me a pm saying she was waiting for me to respond. :/ ))

Nettle saw one of the figures ahead collapse, and quickened her pace towards it. As she and Ellis approached, all of the other figures apart from the one in a heap on the ground simply vanished. Nettle was a bit bewildered by this, but was far too busy finding her teacher to give it too much thought. They finally reached the fallen pony, who turned out to be Bluelight. Nettle wondered why she was here and why she had fainted, and if the figures that had disappeared had anything to do with it. Nettle looked sternly back at Ellis.

"Well, aren't you going to help carry her, stallion?" she said impatiently. "We'll go to the library, over there."

"You have some level of usefulness." Nettle replied bluntly.

She pitched in a bit with her own magic, but stayed ahead of Ellis as they walked.

• 2 weeks later...

Nettle huffed indignantly.

"I can assure you I have magic quite powerful enough to do so. But, why exhaust myself bothering with that when I have assistance right here?" she retorted.

They soon arrived at the huge library. Luckily for them, the door was already ajar when they reached it, only needing a slight push to be opened all the way.

Archived