Pokemon Reigons combind (Feel free to jump in)

FlamingFury

today is the day you get your Pokemon choose wisely((Describe your character in RP thanks)

(also I don't care about romance so feel free to add I might join in it)

​Black Diamond:WOW I can't believe it todays the day(she's a black pony with sparkling dark blue eyes eyes and a silver mane)(she trots toward the lab)((Professor Fluttershy is there))

Charged Bolt smiled softly as he walked alongside Black. "I know! It's so exciting, I can't wait to have some awesome adventures." He brushed down his grey coat and moves his blue and yellow mane out of his eyes. He stretches his wings. "I want to get every flying type and beat them in a race!"

I went to Professor Fluttershy to ask her of she could look after a pokemon for me and I see two other ponies "I guess their going to get their pokemon" I say to myself

(My oc is a blue coated, green mane unicorn called Blue Arrow and his cutie mark is a bow and arrow and can my character be that person they meet who is the champion?)

Blank simply gazed ahead of him as he walked, expressionless as usual, not saying a word. The unicorn colt had been told he was the spitting image of an Espurr many times- heck, they were right. He had the lavender coat, complete with a messy, slightly darker purple mane and tail, white hooves, floppy white-tipped ears constantly folded down, and the infamous wide pink eyes and usual lack of expression on his face. He often pondered if many other ponies appeared so similar to a pokemon as he did.

He quickened his pace a bit, not wanting to be late to receive his first pokemon. He wondered what it would be.

Blank entered the lab, staring around. Pretty much what he expected, a lab with plenty of pokemon and technology within. He stepped up next to a blue mare, finding himself staring at her as he subconsciously does to everypony.

• 2 months later...

Black:(she grabbed Fennekin of all the other starters from different regions)Your name is flame okay.Come on Bolty grab it and let's go(she grabs two pokedexs)

Archived