[dead thread][los pegasus]Eating and thinking...

Ashton

The glass stopped just inches from her lips, her eyes rolling to stare at him with a look of suprise on her face, her pale blue fur taking on a very noticeable red tint as the words hit her brain in full. To her that was a full-on pass, no, more than that, it was a proposal! but she got a hold of herself, this was not a proposal, it was a working agreement, same as if she'd been some big strong earth-pony he had hired to be a bodyguard, though for that instant it had been a very amusing sight if he had seen everything going through her head.

She seemed to notice the glass and lowered it, smiling "...I'd love..." she cleared her throat "Trixie would be pleased to join you in traversing the globe" she said, taking care to be eloquent in her speech. Indeed when she tried she could speak to kings and queens, but when her mask slipped, so did much of the cultured visage...

He watched the glass just freeze in midair inches from her lips, the surprised look telling him what he needed to know. To top it all off, her fur had become noticeably red tinted. She struggled with her words a bit as she lowered the glass and smiled at him. He smiled back warmly, flapping his wings. "Then it's settled, Miss Trixie. We'll go on a world tour!", he replied warmly, pouring the rest of the bottle into their glasses.

((oh gawd, world-tour arcs never end well! :lol: ))

There was a shine to her eyes as tears formed but did not escape "Thank you... Thank you... I mean... Trixie means... oh buck it" she hugged him, whispering "thank you" again after a moment she spoke "I have always wanted to see the world, I've barely seen anything, I never had the bits, I never had the strength inside me." at this point the tears did overfly "I feel... I mean... you and I... do you think..." she gathered herself "Can I call you brother?"

He could tell that what he had said to her was the right thing to say. His offer had changed her life for the better in many ways. The mask had shattered for him as he could see the real Trixie embrace him and ask to call him her brother. He held her close to him, his muzzle resting over hers. "You're welcome, Trixie. To tell you the truth, I never really had siblings. We'll be brothers and sisters in travel, joining the ranks of those who roam the globe. That I can guarantee to you. I won't leave you behind in a strange place. I'll protect you from whatever comes our way too...", he replied warmly, his brown eyes looking at her softly.

Trixie smiled "thank you" she said "i... i've done a lot of bad things in my life... i hope that i can make up for them... you have no idea what it means that somepony would give me a chance like this..." she held him several seconds more before finally letting go "thank you" she repeated as she took her sat, she smiled again, clearly her mind was simply overwhelmed and at the moment completely unable to fathom exactly what was going on, leaving her complete speechless.

Archived