The return of the Timber Dragon... or Most Exciting Sisters Day Out Yet![closed]

Ashton

Pushing draconequus away from her with her hoof, Luna glared at the creature. "Discord, please leave my room, if I cannot study because of you, let me at least slumber in peace." Luna said as she placed the tomes on the floor, next to her bed. She didn't doubt for a second that the draconequus didn't care for her, in fact, Luna didn't want to have it any other way. You should've been kept a ****ed statue... Luna thought as she lifted the blanket and moved under it, the draconequus next to her still quite clearly intending to keep her awake for quite a while longer.

"Oh now dont do that, you know I cant follow you into the dream realm... well ok, I can, but it takes far too much effort and I'm much rather spend time with my favorite sister-in-law while she's awake" he smiled "we'll become the best of friends, I'm sure of it" unseen there was a vicious and slightly vile smirk playing about discord's face. He may love tia, but the way luna always hated him... yeah... friends was the last thing they would ever become... but he's atleast pretend to try... mostly to keep celestia happy...

Feeling the presence of the draconequus finally leave the room after fifteen minutes of her pretending to be asleep, Luna gave the room a quick scan, making sure nothing was out of place before closing her eyes once more. Finally, she could truly leave her worries behind and rest. Oh, why would that draconequus always torture her like that? Spreading lies about relationships with her sister, keeping her awake for much longer than she had intended to. Why did he do that? Wasn't him being around the castle all day and night not already bad enough?

Archived