The Seeds of Rebellion(Private)

NamelessTrax

Thunder smirked "It is now..." he said sending a giant wave of fire at Black. "you cannot stop me now!" the Blizzard returned as Thunder's horn lit up and shot shadow magic out destroying the turned elementals.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blacks horn lit up and the wave of fire was casted away by snow, the blizzards were again ceased as Thunders ice power was turned to dust, "I do not care for you using the other elements, but I will not have you abuse my ice like a brat, the very use of it sickens me to the core. Funny, before you could last just long enough, now you actually have a chance of defeating me." He said coldly as ice began to resonate from his body in waves. "Tell me, do you feel any weaker, knowing you had to go crying to another pony for help?" He taunted with a smirk.

Thunder scoffed "I took what was needed and disposed of the creature, I have more than a chance to defeating you, it is certain. Now how about we stop this pointless chatter and get on with your...intervention." he said. "I'm sure Vi misses you very much."

"Cant say the same for Killjoy and Scootaloo, seriously, how could they even look you in the eye right now. Killjoy probably wouldnt even want to hear your name mentioned to her as a son. But we both know thats not the real case, right?" Black began coldly with a slight smile.

The fires flickered and the Ice slowed for a moment "no...It's not-" the sorrowful voice was cut off as the fires began to blaze. "you will die Black, I will destroy you!" Thunder yelled sending a powerful tidal wave of flame along with boulders of ice that rained down from the sky. dark electrical storms covered the field as Thunder ran towards Black.

((Obviously Thunder needs to learn not to use ice magic against an Ice wizard, that doesnt work out so well.))

Black took a step and practically vanished into thin at an incredible sped, any ice by which Thunder had created turned on the flames and diminished them. Black appeared above Thunder taking a large breath, "Ice Dragon ROARRR!" Black blew an enormous swirling vortex of ice upon Thunder slamming him into the ground. "Stop using Ice magic against me, its a weakness of mine and I dont want this fight to end so easily for you." He said cockily.

((well he is using the three types of magic at once, and you forgot the shadow magic lol))

A bolt of black lighting struck Black sending him flying. Thunder got up and launched a giant fireball at Black. "not the only trick I have learned, maybe you should stop hitting like a little newborn foal." he replied.

((Actually no, I knew about that, it destroyed the ice creations turned by Black. But you forgot that Black dis-mended Thunders ability to use ice magic but I'll over look that cause I want to show you something Elemental Unicorns can do. So hit Black with some Ice magic.))

Black recovered in time to block the fireball with an ice shield, "Ice Dragon, ice LANCE BLAST!" A barrage of icy lances flew at Thunder.

((well he isn't going to try the same mistake the third time))

Thunder shot fire at the lances and vaporized them. "Yelling out your attack isn't smart at all, out of all the ponies, I'm the last one you want knowing your moves." he said chuckling as he launched more fireballs ad lightning.

Black swiped with his dragon wing, casting a thick blizzard wall that stopped the attacks, "The ancient art of Elemental magic requires the speech of the spell, the strongest of spells require it to be spoken. Course your cheap knock offs are fakes. You should be counting yourself lucky the others are not here to wittness this pathetic use of element magic, they'd tear you apart limb from limb." Black swished his tail summining a giant ice storm at its tip, Black flew up and spun to sling the icy storm at Thunder leaving a wake of ice spikes.

"Then how about we settle this the ole fashion way..." Thunder said putting his sword up "become that beast inside, it will not help you anymore."

"You wish for me to enter the final stage? My magic will be increased ten fold, you will barely stand a chance, one wrong move and I'll tear you to shreds." Black growled, snow and ice swirled violently around him and his skin began to turn into scales.

Twilight continued the barage on the elementals while the archers rained their enchanted arrows on them, but nothing seemed to keep them away from the falls. Kane drew his sword again, ready for the moment when they finally break through. Snow watched from a safe distance. "I have to do something....." she thought, her magic shimmering in her body.

Snow heard the voice and bolted out of the city walls towards Black. She looked up and him and closed her eyes concentrating. "Ice Dragon....Roar!" she said, suddenly releasing her powerful ice magic that gave Black strength. She was startled at first from the sudden burst of magic.

Black looked over at Snow as the vortex of ice came at him, but instead of hitting him it swirled into his mouth as he swallowed the icy blast. "I only just learned this recently, that by consuming their element, a users power triples. Only true Elemental Unicorns can do this." Black said facing Thunder, the air grew colder and the ice around him glowed. "Snow, I want you to use your power to defend Canterlot, I may not have been able to teach you much but I know you can do it."

Snow nodded and turned to the nearest ice elemental. She closed her eyes and her horn lit up as she suffocated the elemental by stealing it's power until it was no more. She then fired the stolen magic into a nearby fire elemental, annihilating it. "That's not so bad...." She thought as her power's were becoming easier to use.

"do your worst Black, you will learn to no longer underestimate the power I hold. So come on...come at me!" Thunder yelled as the dark mist and fire swarmed around him. The magic was powerful and the massive vortex of power roared while the sky grew dark. The enchanted armor intensified his power as Thunder's hatred grew.

Black narrowed his eyes, "Niether one of us will come out alive, I've accepted my fate and will soon be reunited, if only the same could be said for you. Thunder, you will never see Scootaloo or your dear adopted mother ever again." He replied coldly. Black reared up, "Ice Dragon, Ice Fissure PRISON!" Black stomped the ground, a crack on the ground was sent towards Thunder surrounding him, suddenly ice spires struck up from the crack and together formed a neat strong cage around Thunder. Black drew a deep breath, "Ice Dragon ROARRR!" He blew another vortex of ice at Thunder, who was trapped inside the icy cage.

Snow used her magic to disintegrate another ice elemental and use the magic to destroy a fire elemental. It was finally getting easy to her.

Blade wandering through the cave, searching for any sign of Thunder. Suddenly his hooves hit something, and he looked down to see a pile of ashes and Rune's robe. He winced is disgust before looking back up. Right before his eyes was the Crystal Heart, surrounding in a shadow. Blade took his pendant and rubbed, then set it down. He had to prepare a cleansing ritual to save the Heart.

Thunder shot out a wave of flame to melt the pillars a interrupted the Icy vortex. Thunder heard Blacks words and dropped to one knee as his armor glowed purple "I will see her...I will see them both." Thunder sounded like his old self, but with great pain and misery in his voice. "I can't-" he was cut off as a voice entered his head "You will not have control!" it yelled as Thunder got back up and started the vortex up again "I should have ripped that tongue out your mouth back in that cave! Your words are becoming quite the nuisance." said coldly as he walked towards Black.

"Having trouble with your demons Thunder? I used to, until I shook them away and became stronger, your letting somepony else control your life. But you know it to be true, letting yourself give into the anger with out regarding what Killjoy taught you. You speaking her very name is an insult to her and her legacy, how can you even call yourself her son, its like nails on a chalk board." Black said rearing up again, "Ice Dragon, Ice Geyser." He stomped again sending ice into the ground. Suddenly the ice exploded underneath Thunder like a geyser and spewed up making a tower of ice and trapping the evil Stallion inside. "Why dont you do Killjoy a favor and stay in there."

((Black is sailing himself into a Hurricane Trax lol))

The tower's wall cracked and loud but muffled boom was heard inside.

((Bring it, I was expecting a short and weak fight from Thunder anyways. Thunders just lucky he wont meet the Elemental Order, Blacks the weakest out of all of them, and theres nine more you havent met. But Storms about to and it will be epic.))

Black watched with narrowed eyes and stood his ground. He summoned forth armor made of ice, a cloud of snow and ice covered him for a few seconds.

((really...? Thunder wasn't born with such magical power and even having a weaker form of magic, Thunder is something never seen before and to be feared and Sombra's magical power is inside of him and we all know what power Sombra has.))

The ice wall exploded open as Thunder ran towards Black shoulder bashing through the snow and ice. Thunder glanced at Black before bashing him with his shield hard sending Black flying.

Archived