The Seeds of Rebellion(Private)

NamelessTrax

Blacks body suddenly cracked then shattered into chunks of ice. "Whats wrong Thunder, you seem troubled." Blacks voice echoed from every where.

Meanwhile at the main wall, Trax and Tavi are holding the line with Azure and the Sentinels, along with whats left of the Royal guard.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suddenly a horn was heard, and the Crystal Army appeared on the horizon. Shining Armor and Blade stood on both sides of Princess Cadence, Shining's horn finally repaired and usable again. "Crystal Ponies, take your strength back!" Cadence said as she levitated the newly purified Crystal Heart in the air. It shimmered with magic and the Crystal Army's coats sparkled again. When they had regained strength, Blade took it back from Cadence and secured it in his bag before drawing his blades and pointing towards the Elemental army. They charged into them and tore shreds into their ranks. Cadence flew over the battlefield and landed next to Twilight, raining her own magic down on the enemy.

Twilight looked over at Cadence, and despite all the chaos, she had a smirk on her face. Cadence looked over at her. "Do you think it's a bad time?" Twilight shook her head. "Never." Cadence smiled and the two paused their attacks. "Sunshine, sunshine, ladybugs awake! Clap your hooves and do a little shake!" Kane saw this and facehoofed. "Every. Single. Time."

((Sorry, I'm a huge Cadence fan. It had to be done.))

((No problem there bro, also I've been watching alot of Fairy tail, its an anime with magic and theres the people that use whats called Dragon Slayer Magic, and so I've been using a MLP version of it, hence the Ice Dragon sayings, gonna be using those alot here soon.))

"On the contrary my friend, I've been infront of you the entire time." Black suddenly appeared as his body seemed to be created by swirling ice and snow. "Elemental Scared Art, Ice Dragon Black Ice Burial." Black chanted while holding out his dragon like leg, the ground beneath them opend up in a circular hole the depth of a small lake, black ice swarmed around them both and sealed them inside the hole. Black starred at Thunder, his eyes seemed to be sad and filled with sorrow, "You were like an older brother to me, we each took the lives of eachothers loved ones, Please, let us die with warm hearts so we can reunite with them." Black said telepathically to Thunder, their faces just a foot apart, surrounded by the seemingly dark abyss of the black ice.

((Ewwww, anime. Lol))

Kane saw the two massive beings fall into a massive pit. "Lets go." He said to Autumn as the two prepared to head that way.

Blade also saw the pit open and fought his way in that direction.

Black grabbed Thunders hoof and pulled him closer to grapple him, then Black tripped him and slammed him into the ground, then kicking him away with an icy dragon foot.

Thunder hit the ground but quickly punched Black's knee making it bed sideways. He then got up and swung his sword down on Black.

((Alright, just to let you know, both of them were frozen in black ice in a hole. Did Thunder break it, cause you didnt mention anything like that.))

Black knew Thunder would have a tight grip on the sword, he caught it using his ice then flung Thunder over his head slamming him into the ground. Black twisted the sword then cover his leg in solid ice, kicked Thunder in the face sending him back.

((no just a very painful thing to do to someone.))

Thunder quickly vaporized the ice on his leg with fire before catching Black's leg, Thunder then flipped Black over his shoulder and slammed him into ground. He then threw Black into the wall causing cracks.

((Wait what? They were frozen solid in a dish of black ice, they couldnt move unless either one broke it, so I'm going to exept its been broken.))

Black caught himself before hitting the ground, "Elemental Sacred Art, Ice Dragon Spiral Spin." Black flew forward in an icy vortex, nailing Thunder into the wall and drilling him further in. Black flew back for space and with out hesitation drew in breath, "Ice Dragon ROARRRR!" Black breathed an icy cloud into Thunder.

((And what I mean by cloud, its the ice equivalent to breathing fire.))

in the holed of the icy cloud a bright red and orange glow could be seen . Suddenly fire a fire bolt hit Black in the chest interrupting his icy spell. Thunder stepped out of the whole in the wall. Thunder smirked as he shot dark lightning at Black in a rapid pace.

Blade, Kane and Autumn arrived near the sight of the fight. They watch the brutal combat from afar and out of harms way, shocked by the sheer power of the two duelers.

A fire element of Thunders loomed behind them ready to strike, suddenly Azure swooped in like a guillotine and executing the conjured beast. "Be wary of them, Thunder may see it as a weakness for Black." He told them before rejoining.

Thunder quickly dodged out of the way, then shot the ice ball with fire making it disperse. Fire seemed to come more Naturally to Thunder than the ice or Shadow, the fire seemed to be getting more and more powerful the more Thunder used it. His enchanted armor was adapting to the new power and amplifying it.

"I see you favor the flame, you only wish you could harness its true power, too bad you wont be alive to see it." Black slid his foot across the ground, "Elemental Sacred Art, Ice Dragon Arctic Storm." Suddenly the area was blinded by a snowy white out. Black vanished into the storm only to punch Thunder then disappear before he could react and reappear to punch again, he repeated this continuously.

Thunder took a couple of punches before bobbed sideways to dodge Blacks punch and counters with a hard punch to the stomach sending him up in the air before getting Black with a hard left hook making him hit the ground a few feet away. "neither will you." he replied

"I've accepted my fate, have you." Black said before vanishing into the storm again.

((Thunder makes a fatal blow to Black then while Thunder basks in his glory Black strikes him?))

((I actually thought about a dramatic tie like Black makes the first blow but at the same time, so does Thunder and dramatic thanks and stuff before dying.))

Archived