The Seeds of Rebellion(Private)

NamelessTrax

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rogue started to nod then dodged to the side as Azure came down with his axe. Azure went to attack, but Rogue was already prepared, "Shadow Dragon Dark Pulse." Rogue blasted Azure across the wall, he lay unconscious 100 yards down the wall. Trax flew in rushing Rogue from behind, but Rogue sidestepped and formed a dragon wing clothes-lining Trax. The old Hardmaster stood up shakily, but was too late, "Shadow Dragon ROARRRRR!" Rogue blew a black smog enveloping Trax, once over the old Stallion could do nothing but stand shakily and unable to move, "Snow...... run." Trax told her in shaky tone. Rogue turned to Snow, "We have your friend, please come with me."

Snow wasn't sure what to do. She panicked a little on the inside. "Stop. Everypony, stop fighting. It's alright....he's not going to harm me. I need to do this....I need to see the others."

Kane came to Trax's side. "What happened?" he asked, looking around for whatever happened.

Snow appeared with Rogue at the location. "Rogue...I know he attacked you, but did you have to hurt him like that? He's a good pony."

Trax struggled up, "Snow went with an Elemental Wizard, Azure and I must have intervened and he proceeded to disable us so he and Snow may leave. He had no intent of killing us."

Rogue had taken her to the front gate of Blacks castle, "I had no intent of seriously harming them, they were in the way so rendered them unable battle so we may leave. I was holding back, had I used even a third of my power they'd be non-existent." He said evenly before walking through the gates.

Blade looked off in the distance, slight rage filling his eyes. "We can't just stand here, he just took my daughter! We have to go after them!"

Snow looked around the castle. She had been here before with Black, but it still awed here for some reason.

Trax shook his head, "It'd be suicide to even try, that dark Stallion was far more powerful than Black and if there are more just like him we stand no chance."

"The reason Black wasnt as strong as we me and the others, was because over time he stored his magical power into a lacrima crystal that holds this castle together and rebuilds it when damaged. Thus his power couldnt reach full potential, it was sacrifice that I respect with the highest regard." Rogue explained as he lead Snow to the throne room.

Snow looked around, not much had changed. "Uh...Rogue? What about Storm? Wasn't he supposed to be free by now?"

Blade sighed. "She was gone for a whole year...I can't bare being without her any longer. Neither can her mother..."

Snow quickly turned to see Storm entering. Despite everything that had happened, Snow's breathtaking beauty was very much on display. "Storm!" Snow shouted in joy as she ran and almost tackled Storm in a hug. "I missed you so much!"

Radz was done digging Thunder's grave, she climbed out and sat on her knees looking down at Thunder. The pony that served as a father figure for her. The thoughts and memories made Radz break down into tears, she didn't know why but she suddenly felt much sadness for Thunder's death. she embraced Thunder's body "I'll miss you..." she said getting back up and hugging his helmet tightly.

Storm hugged her back, "I missed you too, I just wish I could have seen my father one last time." He added sorrowfully. He quickly pushed it aside and kissed her on the cheek.

The Order members watched, some had faint smiles on from the sight of young love, mostly from the mares. Soon the others left leaving the Rock, Fire and White Wizards behind.

Kane had walked away from the conversation and flew back go the burial sight, where he saw Radz hugging the helmet and crying. He went to her and put a hoof on her shoulder. "I'm so sorry, Radz." He said, trying to comfort her.

Snow put a hoof on Storm's mouth. "Stop beating around the bush. I waited over a year for this." With that, she pulled Storm into a passionate kiss. It was everything she had dreamed it was.

Radz closed her eyes tightly trying to stop the tears but it was no use. "He was like a father to me..now everypony will try to make a holiday out of this." she said angrily.

"You forget that I own this country now. No such thing will happen. I know that Thunder was never evil, but that armor he built did something to him, and I intend to discover what. As for losing a father...." Kane said, thinking about Soul. "I've been there before."

"Radz, no-pony inside those walls even know it was him at all, Trax and I spread a rumor about how Thunder died trying to save us from the fiery monster. Thunder will go down in history as a hero. And dont forget Storm has nothing left to call father either, how we cope with our sadness determines our real self." Tavi said to her sweetly, she had stayed there.

Storm was surprised by the moment, but he went with it, finally their true feelings were showing. The three Elemental ponies all coughed loudly in a sarcastic measure to show they were still here.

Storm went red in embarrassment, "uh Yes, what is it you wanted of us Dragneal?" He asked the flame wizard. "Carla will explain in due time, for now, come with us to the great chamber." He said as he and the other turned to head to down the hall. Storm took Snows hoof and lead her to follow.

Radz wiped the tears from her eyes, "I just wish I could have said goodbye..." she said dipping her head. "we should make this field a memorial...for what happened...a soul saved." she said looking back at Thunder. "and a hero who let that soul free." she said implying to Black.

Archived