The Seeds of Rebellion(Private)

NamelessTrax

"It will be done. And from this day forward, any sort of shadow magic is illegal in Equestria, and will be dealt with severely. It has ruined so many lives and will no longer be a threat." Kane said.

((Want to help me with a flashback, Trax?))

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Sure, whats the topic?))

Tavi smiled, pride shown in her eyes as she looked at Radz, "I couldnt think of a better way than that, you have grown so much Radz."

Inside the great hall a giant round table was positioned in the middle, each member sat in the spot where their elements symbol was inscribed. Carla, the White Dragon Slayer, sat at what looked like to be the head of the table, to the left of her was the Ice symbol where Snow would sit while Rogue was seated on Carlas right. Storm had to stand next to Dragneal as he sat in the chair. The other Dragon Slayers had begun to take their own seats as Carla called the meeting to order, "The Elemental Order is finally together in one spot for the first time in ages, I'd like to began by congratulating Storm Flare and Snow Flake for completing their meditation rites and achieving their full abilities." She paused to let the others clap for the two young ones.

((A scene where Kane learns that Black and Soul staged the murder, and Soul let Black kill him, so that Kane could take the throne and mature properly into a good leader))

((It's alright.))

Later that day, things had finally calmed down and Kane was sleeping. In his dream he found himself in some sort of strange plane. "Kane....my son. I could be more proud of you." A voice said. Kane turned quickly to see Soul walking towards him smiling. "Father!" Kane said in excitement as he embraced him. "How are you here? How is this possible?" Soul smirked at Kane. "Dreamwalking. You can learn a lot from the Princess of the Night, especially in the afterlife." Kane realized he was asleep while this was happening. "So...it's a dream then? Why did you come to my dream?" Soul turned serious and turned away from him. "I need to show you something, Kane." He said as he waved his hoof and opened some sort of screen. On it stood Soul and Black secretly meeting in a secluded location. "You understand what I'm asking you to do, Black?" Soul asked Black in the image.

Black sighed worriedly, "Yes, I am to make up a story about me needing an object of royal proportions and seek you out to obtain it, then kill you for that reason to hide the truth. That way Kane can start young and grow with the kingdom, making him a better prince." He rehearsed evenly. "But is your death really that necessary? You must know how everypony will miss you and first of all you'll die, and I will have to live with your blood on my hooves, will Kane really know it was a test of his wisdom the entire time?"

"I know it is not an easy task. Trust me, this hurts me more than anything else, I don't want to die. Not because I fear death, but because of the heartache I'll leave behind. But I promise you, it is necessary, and I know Kane will succeed. Everything is in place for him, he just needs to learn the first move." Soul said, sighing. "And I do apologize for turning all of Equestria on you like this, but again, Kane will become wise beyond his years, and he will make it right with you." Soul looked to the sky, as if he were watching something. "When the time is right, he will learn why I had to die."

Blacks spirit formed of an icy wind appeared on the otherside of Kane, looking down on him with great pride in his eyes.

Black sighed with a smile, and put his hoof over his chest, "Then I will do it for you and Kane, for the good of the kingdom. You have my word Prince Soulscream." He vowed diligently.

"Thank you, Black." Soul said, nodding to Black. The image disappeared, leaving them back in the dreamscape. "You let him kill you......so I could be a better ruler." Kane said quietly. Soul put a hoof on Kane's shoulder. "I know that it feels like you've been living a lie, but my prediction came true. You did become a great ruler. One of the greatest in history even. I've watched you, Kane, and Celestia and Luna have watched you as well. They agree with me, and even envy your leadership." Soul saw Black's spirit appear with them in the dreamscape and he nodded to him.

"Use this knowledge and lead the kingdom into prosperity for the rest of your days, and then you will teach the next generation, thus keeping Canterlot alive for generations to come. Thank you for being there for Storm, no doubt you were more a father to him than I ever was," His spirit began to fade into the wind, "Now go start your own family, you have a proud bloodline to pass on." Black told him before completely disappearing.

Kane sighed. "I understand now....you made the ultimate sacrifice for the kingdom, and look at it now." Soul smiled. "Now you understand, son. Now it's time to wake up. You still have a kingdom to make even stronger." With that, Soul disappeared and Kane awoke in his bed.

((Sure.))

A few months later, Kane was tending to his daily task when he called a secretary to his side. "Deliver these to Trax, Octavia and Azure please. Hurry and try to catch them before they leave. Make sure they know that if they can't make it, it's totally understandable." The secretary nodded and took the message to the three it was being sent to. He found the three elsewhere in the castle and approached them. "Greetings, noble ones. I bear a message from Prince Kane."

((This next part probably won't play out completely in time but I just wanted to toss it in anyway.))

Trax, Tavi, and Azure were gathering their possessions and were about to head off for their journey, "Speak then messenger." Azure said sternly, his Sentinel outfit was packed away. Trax sported a short sleeved blue vest and Tavi a long light purple robe.

The messenger opened the letter and cleared his throat. "You are hereby invited to attend the Royal Wedding of Prince Hurricane Lightning and soon-to-be crowned Princess Autumn Rain on the 27th of June, and are to be given positions of honor as close friends and relatives of the bride and groom." The messager finished and closed the letter.

((Made up date, and again, this probably won't take flight until you get back))

Trax and Tavi looked at eachother with happy smiles, "We'll be there. Thank you for the delivering the message." Trax said nodding his head. Azure sighed, "Love just comes after the war doesnt it?" he said with a slight grin. Tavi nudged him in the shoulder, "You'll find her one day, dont you worry deary." She said with a snarky tone.

Radz sat on her, shining and sharpening her axe. She glanced over at Thunder's helmet and Killjoy's sword and made a slight smile. "you are family again...she said quietly, wish I could see all of you."

Soon Trax, Tavi, and Azure along with twenty some former Sentinels were leaving Canterlot, they smiled and waved to their friends.

Setting: Unknown

A dark robed pony walks forward in a black cave, his horn lights up and a sealed wall glows into a dragon like painting, "Finally the harbingers of end times will arise and cleanse this world and rule once more, the time of Elemental Dragons will shine agian!" His insane laugh filled the cave as the wall broke and crumbled, suddenly claws swung out and dismembered the dark robed unicorn. Two red eyes glowed, a deep thunder voice rattled the black cave, "No force on earth can stop us now." Suddenly thousands of other eyes opened and glowed in a variety of colors, roars echoed throughout the cave.

((their actual dragons, basically they boss around other dragons like Spike, they impervious to any attack with the exception of a handful of techniques, Elemental Unicorns were taught by more friendlier dragons to slay the dangerous ones.))

Archived