In the head of Magic Shine -JUMP IN-

MagicShine

Ah Magic Shine. An insane pony and potion maker. Let me describe him for you.

He has white pupiless glowing eyes.

Darkish blueish fur

Blonde mane with and kinda shaggy

Potion and wand cutie mark

Unicorn

Got that? Now Magic is a young foal right now. He was adopted by Princess Luna and is in the Nightwatch. But alas, that is a different story. He is just a regualar foal that lives in Canterlot and goes to a normal school. Will you be friends with him? Or will he poison your food? Find out!

(Please tell a little about your

character)

Magic looked up at his new school, Celestia's school for gifted students. He only got in because his caretaker was Luna and he was an expert at potions. He sighed, know he will not make any friends.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bluelight

light blue coat with a soft blue curly mane/tail w/ teal highlights

Cutie mark is a unicorn horn that is glowing softly

Unicorn

-------------------------------------

Bluelight sighed. She was the shy type that was often teased and bullied. She trotted rather quickly past Magic.

Snake Link

A unicorn with white with a red stripe across it, almost like he was a zebra. Fire red mane with a black stripe in it aswell

Cutie mark: N/A hasn't got one yet

--------------------

He walks up to the school and sigh "I'll probably be the most bullied here since I'm a blank flank" he trots past Magic

• 2 weeks later...

(can i still join? if i can heres my oc)

Golden Pocketwatch

You can refer to my profile (but younger)

A pocketwatch cutie mark

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Golden Pocketwatch sighed heavily as she ran in the lobby. For the first time, THE VERY FIRST TIME she was late! " Im supposed to be so disciplined! " she grunted even more when she heard the bell ring. " Shoot! " She paced down the hall and went in the room her class was in (where Magic Shine and Blue is). She quickly picked a chair right behind Magic Shine and gave out a big sigh. " Thank Goodness Im not TOO late. " She dug her face in her desk and calmed down. When she noticed that the teacher was coming, she raised her head, got out a notebook and pencil using her horn and wrote down all the important things the teacher was discussing about.

Shade Fire

Pegasus pony with a teal coat and grey and black mane and purple eyes. Her cutie mark is a flame that's grey and black.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shade was sitting at her desk paying half attention to the teacher during the lecture. Shade leans towards Golden Pocketwatch and asked her, "When's this period over? I'm getting bored."

Archived