Equestria: The dark times

Bluelight

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cosmic couldn't sleep he watched the holographic screen all night he then looked at the Ruby The Ruby started glowing a red aura around it and started floating Cosmic watched as the Ruby started floating the metal table's antennas was ripped off and started bending into letters the antennas dropped the Ruby slowly flew back to the middle of the table Cosmic went to the antennas that was on the ground it was a sentence "Give me your blood" Cosmic read the sentence to himself Then the antennas was thrown out of the window and some was thrown through the wall to outside making a loud noise when the antennas was thrown out the window and through the wall Cosmic mouth was wide he didn't know what just happened he then looked at the Ruby and stared at it waiting for it to do something else ignoring all the damage it did to his room

Cosmic sighed he then started cleaning the mess the Ruby made he saw a sharp metal fragment on the ground he looked at it and picked it and dropped it in his bag he looked at the Ruby he then grabbed it and dropped it in his bag "I have to tell Oki" Cosmic flew out of the broken window to the cave "Oki Oki Oki" Cosmic yelled into the cave

"i'm very sorry about last night but i need to discuss something in my room" she said

"i know how it may feel but the soul will not be gone forever it will be merely sent into an afterlife" he said

Alura trotted to blues door, biting her lip. She entered without knocking,"Blue, I think we are busted, Aru wants us in her chamber,"She said. Alura trotted to Arus chamber and knocked. Blue was behind her.

"Thanks I'll be in the guest room my place got almost completely destroyed" he said as he trotted to the guest room door he opened the door he then looked at Oki "Oh yeah and please don't tell your wife" he said he then closed the door and locked it

Archived