Equestria: The dark times

Bluelight

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He took the Ruby out of his bag and placed it on the ground he then took out the sharp metal fragment he sat down infront of the Ruby he had the metal fragment in his right hoof he moved it close to his left hoof preparing to cut himself he began shaking (What if this isn't my father what if it just want to see me hurt myself) Cosmic thought "I'll take my chances" he then cut himself bleeding pitch black blood he then let blood drop on the ruby the ruby was absorbing the blood the Ruby started taking form of a alicorn stallion his fur color was pitch black he had a long fang shape horn and had fangs like a vampire he opened his eyes it was just like Cosmic's eyes Cosmic looked up at the alicorn "D-D-Dad" he then fainted the alicorn shot magic at Cosmic which healed his wound and stopped the bleeding

Cosmic woke up and saw the alicorn starting at him "Are you my father Solar eclipse?" Cosmic asked The alicorn looked at Cosmic "yes I am"Eclipse said Cosmic got up and unlocked the door opened it "Oki come in I would like you to meet my father" Cosmic said in a happy tone

Aru summoned her staff it had a mace shaped exactly like the sun on one end and a sickle shaped exactly like a crescent moon on the other

Oki entered his eyes widening "..........n-no...............i-i k-killed you" he muttered as memories of the war filled his mind

"Theres no need for that,"A female voice said, it was the same voice in the forest, but it didnt sound evil.

Alura started digging in her bag until Blizzard breifly glared at her.

Eclipse laughed evilly "That's what I wanted you think"he then made a unbreakable barrier out of ominous energy around Oki Cosmic just watched Eclipse started trotting around Oki "I've been waiting years for this moment to happen" Eclipse said while still trotting around him with a evil grin

A sudden wind blew into the room. The pages of the book flipped through it, stopping on the pegasus and her on it. The alicorn's cutie mark was a mix of the 3 different frozen precipitations, with ice in it two.

Eclipse started chuckling evilly "Its to late for excuses" Eclipse horn started glowing a pitch black color making the room darker "Now do you have any questions?" Eclipse asked Oki while grinning evilly

"only one" he said smiling "why dont you learn to respect the alpha" he said slicing down the barrier with a single slash and holding his skeletal hoof turned into a blade at his neck

"and why not?" she asked

Archived