Equestria: The dark times

Bluelight

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eclipse started laughing at the it tickled him "thats what I want to see" he continued laughing

Cosmic woke and saw Oki "What are you doing?" Cosmic asked

Ooc: off to school see ya at 4:00 central time

"your mistake" Aru said as her pupils became snake-like and her eyes began to glow as tendrils bursted out of her back. the tendrils began to cocoon him

".....this may be hard to hear but your father.........he needs to die again.........he plans to wipe out the rest of the pack and i cant let him do that as it is my duty to protect them" he said returning to his normal form

Eclipse turned back into his alicorn form he then glared at Aru "I'll see you soon" he then teleported

Cosmic sighed "No pony is going to kill him ........ I'm not going to allow my father to die again" Cosmic said as he got up off the bed he the grabbed his bag he then glared at Oki he could see anger and determination in his eyes

Aru growled as she turned back to normal

".........he never used to be like this...........but there is no way I can reverse it......."Oki said "do you really want to be known as the son of a murderer?" he asked

"listen i know how this feel I had to watch my parents kill eachother.........then fail at the one thing I cared about most......protecting my sister........" he said as tears began to well in his eyes

Cosmic then left his room and went into the woods and stopped infront of a huge tree there he saw his father "Hay Dad can you do something for me?" Cosmic asked Eclipse looked at Cosmic and smiled "Of course my son" Eclipse said in a polite tone "Could you not kill the pack" Cosmic said Eclipse glared at Cosmic "Fine........ I won't worry about the pack" Eclipse said (For now) he thought "Now lets finish with your transformation" Eclipse said "Now there's no need for candles anymore" Eclipse said he then teleported beside Cosmic "This will be quick" he then bit Cosmic on the neck injecting his ominous blood in Cosmic Cosmic then fainted he woke up on the ground he felt different "You look just like your ancestors" Eclipse said giving him a joyful smile "What do you mean?" Cosmic asked Eclipse summoned a mirror Cosmic looked into it his whole body looked different ((looked like profile pic)) "What happened I have a horn now and....and....and........ what happened?" Cosmic was confused "I tell you later for now go tell Oki that I'll leave the pack alone" Eclipse said Cosmic flew to the manor still wondering what happened to his body he then went to his room "Oki he said he'll leave the pack alone"

"great the first thing i will need to teach you is how to turn into your root form or as it is more commonly known as your wolf form" Oki said as he turned back into his wolf form "now you try" he said

"OK" Cosmic closed and made a concentrating look he then transformed into a wolf his fur color was black and his tail tip was yellow he opened his eyes "I'm a wolf....... I'm a wolf" he said in a happy tone he then started chasing his tail

Eclipse teleported in the room Cosmic looked at Eclipse with a smile "Hay dad" Cosmic said in a happy tone "Hello my son" Eclipse said back he then looked at Oki "Hi Oki how are you?" Eclipse asked giving Oki a smile

Archived