Sky Blue [Ready]

Sky

Roleplay Type: World of Equestria.

Name: Sky Blue.

Sex: Female.

Species: Pegasus.

Eye Colour: Sky Blue's left eye is a soft green, her right eye is a deep purple, incidentally her favourite colours.

Coat: Sky Blue's coat is a rich blue, all over her body. She has no blemishes, or marks, aside from her cutie mark. She only ever wears one thing, a cream coloured satchel, with stylised teeth, full to the brim with scrolls, and chocolate chip cookies. For important events that require formal wear, she usually wears a simple white suit, with a cyan tie, and white top hat, with cyan detailing, since she likes to stand out.

Mane/Tail: Sky Blue's mane and tail are kept short, but not overly so. For formal occasions, her light blue mane is usually stuffed inside a top hat, while her light blue tail is braided, with a simple clip to keep it from springing everywhere.

Physique: Moderately fit, despite loving cookies, and other such sugary treats. Keeps herself healthy and fit, even though she comes off as lazy and bored. Doesn't fly often, and as such, her wings aren't exactly in peak condition. She can fly, and sit on clouds, and could make the fly to Cloudsdale, but she isn't as strong a flier as other average pegasi.

Residence: On the outskirts of Manehattan, where she can study and relax in peace, while still being close enough to the city to go to formal outings and such, on the rare occasion she's invited.

Occupation: Scholar, she likes to research magic, and the history of it. She wants to discover everything she can, even though she doubts the possibility of it. To keep herself financially afloat, she helps out in various bookstores, and the Manehattan library, using the time to look for obscure or forgotten books, without much success. She hopes one day to visit the Canterlot Archives to do some real research, but her hopes are low.

Cutie Mark: A book and quill. Sky Blue received her cutie mark as a filly, as all ponies do. She was once far more interested in competitive flying, and wished to be a Wonderbolt. However, one day, while researching flying techniques, and and ways to improve her flying skills. While using one of her friends as a stepladder, she found an old, small, dusty book, about magic. Curious, she took it down, and began reading it; In a matter of hours, she'd read it cover to cover. While she didn't really understand much of it, she wanted ti understand it more, and began searching for more books, finding several of them she and her young friend were able to reach. She read for hours, and eventually began taking notes to help her understand what exactly she was reading, and to write down things of interest, or other possible books she could look for. She ended up falling asleep, her head in a book, and she woke up the next morning, her friend shaking her; When she was properly awake, she realised she had her cutie mark, and had been so busy reading, she had barely even noticed. Since then, she's read every book she can find on magic, and similar subjects, and has also acquired a passion for fiction.

History: Born to a young mare and stallion in Fillydelphia, and named Sky Blue, she was born into a happy, simple family. Growing up was easy for her, although she had some difficulty making friends. Her mother was a mare named Quill Tip, who fell in love with a young guard, named Dusty Tome. Her family is rather large, with family members dotted all about Equestria. Half sisters and brothers, through blood or through bonds, cousins, aunts and uncles, grandparents, and the like.

Sky Blue's life is a simple one, spending her days exploring Manehattan, or studying magic. When she winds down too much, she can sleep for hours; Her record is thirty six, and she is known to talk in her sleep, or sleepwalk.

She has a rather severe fear of mirrors, after an incident during a Nightmare Night celebration when she was younger involving a rather mean spirited prank in which she was locked in a hall of mirrors. As a result, there's not a single one in her house, and she visibly avoids looking at mirrors when she can.

She got to where she is by working hard, and counting on her friends, eventually able to support herself in her simple apartment, befriending several others along the way.

Character Summary: Sky Blue reads rather quickly, able to finish most average sized tomes in several hours. She likes to cook, although it usually has rather inedible and undesirable results. The one think she can really cook (or in this case, bake), are cookies, and as it happens, they are her favourite food. Her biggest hope, her biggest dream, is to discover everything she can about magic. She quite likes people, and being around them. Her biggest dislike is outright rudeness, and can be rather snide, and mean, to those who shun her for seemingly no reason. Otherwise, she's very upbeat, and cheerful, although she has a tendency to speak in double talk when meeting a new person, and getting overexcited.

As for what she does with her time, she usually sleeps, reads, or writes. She is a fan of exploring the city of Manehattan, although she has discovered the majority of the nooks and crannies of the city, discovering plenty of obscure places, quiet cafes, dark bookstores, abandoned, forgotten buildings, and such. She loves to make new friends, but, as said, speaks in quick double talk when overexcited, leading to confusion from some, annoyance from others, in most cases. She only has three true friends, although she doesn't see them often, as they live in other parts of Equestria. She can't fly effectively, and usually makes bad first impressions, by making a fool of herself. Often the life of the party, although she can be very quiet and reserved if she has a headache, or has just made a fool of herself.

Her biggest fear is, put simply, mirrors. She's also rather scared of water. When she was younger, she had a nasty spill while practicing flying, and almosr drowned. Ever since then, she still hasn't gotten over her fear, or learned how to swim.

Thank you for your patience. I have to inform you that because we don't allow users to create new lore, you will not be permitted to introduce Vocal Magic into World of Equestria. If this happens to be an essential element of your character, I suggest switch her Roleplay Type to Free For All. Not only would Vocal Magic be a viable topic there, but you'd also have the freedom to explore the concept of multiple personalities. :)

Of course, I knew it'd be seen eventually, being impatient gets you nowhere ^^;

Hm, I'll just change that, it's not too difficult. Although I need to ask, is the multiple personality thing not acceptable, either? Because, like I said, I can leave it out.

Of course, I knew it'd be seen eventually, being impatient gets you nowhere ^^;

Hm, I'll just change that, it's not too difficult. Although I need to ask, is the multiple personality thing not acceptable, either? Because, like I said, I can leave it out.

That is correct. Multiple Personality Disorder is not allowed in World of Equestria. So is any other "disorder" or "syndrome." (Basically anything in the DSMIV/V would not be allowed in our game :P )

Thank you for your understanding. :)

Archived