Crimes Irony (Private)

NamelessTrax

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Literately the whole thing is a test for Blast and his team, its test how they can deal with failure, considering they've never felt it with such a perfect record))

Wolf kept up the random movement.

The rifle team stacked up near the door, after 3 seconds they nodded to each other before entering with their guns raised, scanning the area just to see that Killjoy and thunder were unconscious and Blast cuffed on the ground. "Squad leader and CQB team is down. room seems to be clear but will keep looking." one called out in the radio.

The Mare pulled off her mask and threw aside "what the hay are they doing? how can the thief just walk in and take the CQB and Squad leader down!?" Radz said in anger.

"Thank you boys, have nice lock-in." Wolf said standing in the doorway, he backed up quickly closing the doors and locking them.

((By the way he does have the mask with a grayscale tribal wolf face on it. He kinda looks like Deathstroke from DC comics.))

Radz was already aiming her sniper at Wolf, she held her breathe and focused "fire" she whispered as she took the shot, the bullet whizzed and shot into Wolf's arm.

((gotta wound you...make me feel better.))

((fair enough))

Wolf felt the pain shoot through him, he dove forward free falling from the castle. He opened his wings and glided down landing into a roll, and sheltering behind a wall. "Ow, that wasnt part of the plan, looks like I owe that sniper some props." He said putting his hand on the wound. He grabbed out three black pellets and threw them down, a cloud of smoke exploded covering the are. He was gone.

Black watched the entire thing, "Well he'll be feeling that in the morning." He grabbed the radio, "All units to the gem room, I repeat, all units to the gem room. And uncuff Blast." He added before getting up and heading to the gem room.

Two more units, Soulscream and Gleaming Blade, put charges on the locked down doors. Soul hit the detonator and blew the door open, both of them stepping in and checking to see if the room was clear. Blade cut the binds off of Blast.

"Nice shot." Headshot commended Radz.

"Sneaky B@stard that one..." Blast said rubbing his wrists, feeling angry at failing a mission that should have been easy.

Radz sighed "thanks...but that was a horrible shot, I can't believe I missed!" she shouted.

Black walked into the room, his arms folded over, his glare was like an arctic blast. "Lieutenant Blast, report, now." He ordered pointing for him to stand in front of him.

"If I knew you were sending a professional...I would took more precautions." Blast said standing in front of Black at attention "the gem is gone...we have failed."

((They're not supposed to know about the real test, as far as they know, the gem was just legitimately stolen.))

"How do you feel about it?" Black asked narrowing his brown eyes.

((well honestly if you put thought into it, you can teel it was a test without knowing. Shady character talking to Black+pick pocket+entry=troll))

"I...don't really know actually...like a bad dream." Blast answered

"Theres a spot open for the Alpha SWAT team, and you've been recommended, by me. But the board thought that if you didnt know what defeat felt like, you might decrease in performance on later missions. So, do you think you and your team can still perform accurately?" Black asked again.

"Well of course, but I really don't see how his is necessary. We know that one day defeat is inevitable, so that is why we have been working the best we can as a team." Blast answered

"Talking is one thing, but you've done well, my report will be a good one." Black told him. "Oh nice place, I should come here more often." Wolf remarked as he walked in, Black rolled his eyes in a sigh. "Everyone, this is Mr. Wolf, Im sure you've all seen his face on our most-wanted board." Black said introducing the smiling and confident Stallion. Wolf had his mask strapped to his sword on his back, the gem was in a sack which he handed to an agent. "Gotta say it was .... more painful than i imagined." He exclaimed motioning to his left arm that was in a sling.

""you're welcome." Radz said with a smirk "Still an unacceptable shot though, never gonna let that one go." she said looking down in anguish.

"yeah..." she said looking at the bullet.

Blast put a hoof on her shoulder telling her it's alright. "So if that pony is the most wanted criminal...why are you working with him,?"

Black sighed, "The Princesses decided it'd be easier to catch bigger criminals if we had one like them help with the chase. So I'm assigning him to your team, he's a quick witted fellow and ..Ugh, I cant believe I'm admitting it.... a **** good shot. He'll be your lone wolf, no pun intended." He explained. Wolf took a bow to Blast, "Next time dont let strangers get to close, things can go missing." He remarked holding up the key card. Dazzle walked in wearing nothing but her bathrobe, she froze as she noticed Wolf and the gem being placed back in the case. Black turned around hoping she wouldnt notice him, "Yea she didnt know about this." He whispered to them.

Archived