Unable to upload images to Gallery

Smartbrony

I did find at least one thing out, so far. If Javascript were disabled, I would see text telling me it was, and that some features would not work. So, we know my Javascript is working.

Update: I took a look at my Gallery page code, and the Upload button simply doesn't seem to exist, otherwise it would be in this area post-7808-0-46059700-1396303734_thumb.pn

Well, my browser has malware protection enabled, but I'll do a quick scan, just to be safe.

Update: So, my quick scan didn't find anything either. I'll run a full scan, but I don't think it'll find anything.

Update #2: I reset my browser completely, taking care of a few minor spam viruses that were mildly inconveniencing me,but it didn't fix this.

I do have TeamViewer 8, but I've never actually used it before :-|

I'm not even sure what you guys would be able to find, unless you wanted to ultimately be sure I wasn't photoshopping or lying or something.

Edit: I've just opened Team Viewer now and I'm updating it and learning it's ways.

Just to see some Browser, Plug-in, and Script settings. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be doing that because I don't wanna risk getting in trouble over some remote desktop sharing, if something goes wrong. Plus considering I am not even an official staff member. :-| I would if I had the authority/permission too.

Archived