Where To Set Up Shop?

Slazer

I'm considering opening up a 'shop' thread for Elena, my smith-griffon. Thing is, Rockwington doesn't get a lot of traffic in RP, so far as I can tell; so, I'm going to have her take to the road like she does for most of the year and hawk her work in another location. The only problem is that I really don't know exactly where she should go. What location in Equestria would be most receptive to a metal-smith's creations? :-|

It's worth noting that she's a very physically active griffon in her own time. She's fond of good competition, and likes to see how she measures up to other athletic ponies and griffons when opportunities arise.

Hmm, well, it may at least in partly depends on what sort of products she is mostly making from metal--weapons, tools, metal jewelry, art or such. Regardless though, I can see medium sized cities like Trottingham, Fillydelphia, Baltimare welcoming travelling traders, as well as more remote cities like Stalliongrad or possibly the Crystal Empire even. Of course, I'm not sure some of those locations really see many more RPs than Rockwington does, but being part of greater Equestria they'd at least be less out of the way for a number of characters.

You're welcome to set it anywhere you like though. Ponyville and Canterlot do in practise seem to get the most popular most often, if you want to go that route.

Archived