Interest Checks.

Mmmk... this will actually be the first RP I run on this web page. So I am going to run down a few ideas here and there. While they may seem boring, please note I don't quite know the artistic freedom I am allowed for WoE.

Open Market - The Citizens of Equestria are all capable of many different arts and crafts. And many different trades. But with the lack of an atmosphere to be known, there may be some things that just may never kick off. Thus comes the Open Market. Where the small time meets big times, and business pacts are possibly formed with investors and creators or trades-ponies. Held in Canterlot as it's one of the most well known business capitols.

Ogre's and Dragons - Sometimes the hustle and bustle of life just wears you down. There is nothing wrong with diving into a world of fantasy table top game play. Note that this may be held on two different boards, or on the same board. Just spoilers will be used to detail what your character's character does. Silly things are likely to happen.

Staged Game Show - Limited Slots for Participants. Unlimited Crowd slots. The show will be sort of a more bizarre version of Double Dare, and @Midnight. The multiple choice questions will be provided by the crowd as they pay for the low admission fees (10bits). If anyone recalls the show Double Dare, there tends to be a huge mess at the end of the show. (May be in Manehatten.) The show may feature Three or four players, and have two rounds of Disqualifications before the final round between two Contestants. Each round the points will be wiped clean.

There will be large prizes for the contestants. And a consolation prize for each of the contestants. A free bath and hair styling upon disqualification, or at the end of the contest. After all, can't send you home looking like a looser.

Archived