My Little Halo: ODST [Must have knowledge of Halo] {Apply To Join}

Midnight smirked, hearing that it was theoretically no armor, as she picked up some more grenades and placed them securely in her pod.

She tripled checked her gear, placing it securely in the pod. She brought up her pod scan, making sure there was seemingly nothing wrong with her pod, nor anyone else on her team's. The last thing any ODST wanted was to 'dig their own grave' as it was called.

She turned to Storm as he wanted them to move quicker "I've been waiting for you for the past 10 minutes" She joked, laughing slightly.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After Dashing finished, he looked at the others getting ready. He then noticed it was time to drop, so then Dashing said, "Whoever is ready, get in your pod, and ready for drop! Whoever is still preparing, we will wait for you at the drop zone!" Dashing then gets in his pod, and closes his pod door.

Firefox got to his squad as they were about to drop"sorry im late for the show, LETS KILL SOME COVENET" Said Firefox as he loaded his dual magnums,his assault rifle and sniper into his pod. "whenever you ladies are ready, lets go"said Firefox as he made sure his wings were not going to hinder him

Midnight shook her head, all the attacks on 'Ladies', given that she was female, were completely useless, yet amusing.

She sighed, quickly getting in her pod and making sure the door was tightly locked. No chance of something going wrong.

Inside the silence of her pod, she flicked a small switch on her suit, and music started playing inside her helmer as she closed her eyes, relaxing. All she had to do was wait, something she hated, so music would have to entertain her.

"Assuming you boys haven't lost your courage, lets get going already"

Midnight had a sense of almost clarify as they launched. She'd done it nearly thousands of times before, and so let herself get lost in the music. She heard voices on the Radio, sighing, turned her music down enough to hear what was being said.

What did it matter what the plan was? Surely it would be the same as always. Shaking her head, she had to listen, just incase something changed, though the mare doubted it very much.

Firefox shook his head in irritation at the fact that he or the rest of the team dident know the whole plan

I have seen missions go bad in the past, i have a feeling this isent what it seems. better be carfull

"Do we know if they know we are coming?" asked Firefox hoping to get some answers

Firefox folllows lead and gets out of his pod, assault rifle ready to fire

"well at least they wernt waiting for us, although that would have been more fun" comments Firefox as he sat down on a rock as he scaned the horizen

Midnight felt her pod hit the ground safetly, quickly popping the front and leading, Shotgun drawn.

"I can't see any Covvy here, looks pretty deserted actually.."

She wasn't too impressed, they were meant to be dropping into fights, not dropping then hiking to their targets. That's how she preferred it anyhow.

"How far till that camp? Still 50?"

She quickly checked her mention sensor, nothing was there, but she felt wrong. She raised her shotgun, trying to see anything suspicious.

That's when she saw it, a shimmer of light. She let a small smile out, it was time to play.

"Sir, i think we're not alone. Active Camo Elites, at least 5 of them appraoching from directly in front..i think"

Firefox threw some frags at the elites as he leeped over the ridge he was behind to get to cover

"sir, i think thats not all of them, phantom inbound" Firefox yelled out as a phantom arrives carrying holtile reingforcments

"He's probably making sure his makeup is done correctly" Midnight said, laughing to herself as Plasma bolts started firing, she ducked as she spotted one of the Elites along with 2 grunts coming towards her. She decided it would be rude to make them come to her.

"I'm moving to engage" Was all she said before she lelp towards them, grabbing something small and throwing it forwards, and moments later, a small cry came out from the Grunt.

Seconds later, her shotgun ran off, and the Elite dropped dead.

That's when she heard the call about a Phantom, looking up and spotting it.

"Reinforcements, are you kidding me? It's like they saw us coming!" She almost growled, taking another Elite down by throwing a knife into its throat.

"they probably did" Firefox yelled back as he returned fire

Firefox ducked out of cover to support midnight when he noticed jackals moving in to support the grunts

"there are only three of us, i dont know how we will make it out of this without backup, there has to be at least 20 of them" Firefox shouted out at the squad

Midnight tossed another blade at a Elite, taking it out. She went to grab it, only to get forced back from Plasma Fire.

She tossed a look back, spoting Firefox, covering her from Jackals. She gave him a nod of approval, as an Elite tried to slice her up, only for her to side-step and shove her blade into its neck.

"This is a joke! We've gotta move, no way we can stay here unless we get reinforcements!" She spied an Elite, what what caught her attention about him was he was moments away from throwing a grenade at Firefox! Like hell that'll happen.

She swung her shotgun onto her back, flicking out both her SGM's and started firing, hoping she'd kill it before it threw it's grenade. Her first rounds hit its shield, making it look to her with a hand of glowing blue. It threw the grenade at her, right as her gunfire burst threw its shields and killed it.

She ducked, and by inches, the grenade landed behind her, only for it's detonation to threw her forwards onto the ground, dropping her SMG's and falling straight onto the ground.

"Awww, cr@p, that...that hurt.."

Firefox droped his assault rifle and drew both his magnums as he sprinted over to midnight

"go i got you covered" Firefox yelled as he shot down a elite trying to ram a energy sword through his gut only to see a volly of charged plamsa bolts take out there pods

how did they know exactaly where we would be? this isent right, if we make it out of this, dashing better tell us the whole story

Midnight looked up, seeing Firefox above her.

"Thanks, i owe you one" she said, reaching forwards and grabbing her SMG's, firing at a grunt that got too close.

Standing up, admitantly shaken at her close call, she looked at Firefox, looking back to see her pod explode under Plasma fire.

"We're running out of cover! We've gotta move, no way we can stay here much longer"

Firefox gunned down a elite who had managed to get behind them

"i agree, but we are missing dashing, i havent seen him since this whole mess started" Firefox said as he noticed another phantom

"oh ****, another phantom, how many troops are these basta#rds going to send at us?" Firefox yelled out as he threw a stick grenade back at a brute

Midnight shook her head, firing her Shotgun to an Elite that was stupid enough to get close.

"You're kidding me right? He vanished the moment this fight started, and with at least two dozen more on their way? Please tell me you're not planning to hold this position? We need to move, get cover and find out where everyone else is"

1. OC name: Tornado (Male, Pegasus)

2. Squad name: RISE

3. Squad rank: Private

4. Strategy: One of the best marksmen from his training group, Tornado likes to move quickly between cover, popping up every now and then to remove a few hostile heads with his Battle Rifle before ducking and moving again. If he runs out of ammunition for that he switches over to his Assault Rifle, a little less accurate, but deadly all the same. Should enemies get too close for comfort, Tornado will take out one of his two Sub Machine Guns that he carries around for close quarters combat. They have too much recoil for him to use simultaneously, and they're not very accurate, but at close quarters you don't need accuracy.

So, being a Halo fan, I need to clear up a couple of things. For starters, Hell Jumpers is just a nickname given to Orbital Drop Shock Troopers, not a separate type of squad. Secondly, the Human-Covenant alliance is still in effect, the Covenant that were aiding the Didact were just a break-away faction. Also, sorry for coming in so late. That's all I had to say. This could be fun! :)

Archived