My Little Halo: ODST [Must have knowledge of Halo] {Apply To Join}

Firefox looked determind to survive

"i dont plan on satying here, neather do you i bet, our only problem is how to escape" Firefox said as a group of grunts took lead in the head

Firefox did a roll and grabbed his assault rifle, fireing off a clip into a incoming brute, taking him out

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Midnight nodded "Well, my first plan involves high-jacking a Phantom, but given i can't drive them for **** and i doubt you can either, that's out of the plan. Outside that, we run i suppose. Not the best plan i know, but given what's occuring now, we can't stay here"

Midnight had withdrew her blades from the grunts, having discarded her weapons in perference to getting closer. But brutes, she had to pick up a shotgun and fire away.

"Part of me says to fly away, but i'm not going to leave you as cannon fodder...I just need time to think of something..Unless you got something" She'd been pushed back, from the remains of her pod, almost to where Firefox was. It was a loosing battle, unless they had reinforcements soon, they'd get overrun.

(I assumed he knew there was very little difference outside the fact they were more 'famous'. Also, like the Didact followers, i'm assuming these are just old troops

Firefox spreads his wings

"i can fly to you know" Firefox said as he threw a grenade at a bunch of grunts

(this is not part of the roleplay)soz, mistake i ment to add that i was a pegasi, but i forgot to add it in my app

Midnight saw Firefox flare his wings, she hadn't ever seen them before, then again, she didn't spend much time with this squad.

"Well, i say that's get out of here. I'm not going to die on this forsaken place"

She fired another round from her shotfun, hitting a Brute right in the face, before flaring her own wings. "Come on, time to fly this coup"

Firefox pulled a combat knife from his chest and stabbed a grunt that had dissided to get to close

"lets go" Firefox replyed as he flaped his wings and started to bail, shooting back while going to keep himself and Midnight covered

Midnight took off, heading in the opposite direction of the Phantoms, even in the sky, you couldn't get too close to the lumbering giants, lest they shoot you down.

"All ODST units, this is Sergeant Major Midnight with Lieutenant Firefox, we've been ambushed by Covvy forces, out of contact with out squad leader and have lost our drop zone. We're falling back from Drop zone 1, anyone copy?" It was a long shot, but she deicede a radio call had to be made, in case any others were out there.

Firefox flew towards drop zone 1

"Midnight, do you think that others made it there? i doubt we are the last ones left, and about dashing, i can tell he was hiding somthing from the rest of the squad" Firefox said as he flew with Midnight

Midnight gave Firefox a small glare "You're higher ranked then me, you probably know more about this op then i do, but if you don't know, then we're truly trouble. Cause without Dashing, all we have to work on are his orders which were to take a Covvy back 50 kicks north of our drop zone...And we're currently flying East.."

Firefox glanced back

"belive me, i know nothing more about this op than anypony, only pony i know who knows all here is dashing, he keep it to him self and told none of us......now the question remains is if we can carry out the rest of the mission, we may be skilled but we dont have what we need to take our objective"

Firefox looked around and noticed a cave

"we should rest up down there" Firefox suggests pointing at the cave

Midnight nodded, landing in the cave, resting against one of the walls, throwing her helmet off. She looked at Firefox

"No way we can take that objective, we barely escaped that ambush with our lives...Screw this mission, either we get reinforcements or i'm finding a way off this planet. No offense, but i'm not dying for a lost cause.."

She started reloading her weapons, relaxing against the wall.

"Unless you have orders you wanna enforce upon me, sir"

firefox lands and rests against the wall, taking his helmet off for some fresh air

"no i do not, i actually agree with you, but i think we should try and find reinforcements before we quit, and drop the formality, we might be the only two left and if we want to survive, we need to work as a team, not with orders" firefox replied to midnight as he reloded his weapons

"il take first watch, get some sleep if you need it" Firefox offered Midnight as he knew she had a wound from the firefight

Midnight nodded her head, shifting weigh off her leg, armor did wonders, but plasma was plasma, and that grenade along with a few stray bolts had nailed her quite well.

"Thanks L.T, see if you can raise anyone on the Comm, wake me when you want a break, i owe you...again"

Midnight reached inside her helmet, pulling 2 small ear-plugs out, putting them in her ears and closing her eyes. All she could hear was her music again, and she felt the strain on her body slowly drift away, falling asleep quickly.

Firefox nodded and grabbed his helmet as he walked to the entrance to keep watch

"All ODST units respond, this is L.T Firefox with Sargent major midnight. If you recive this message do NOT go to drop zone 1, i repeat, DO NOT go to drop zone 1, Rise was ambushed, team leader unacounted for, only known survivers are me and midnight, if u recive this message, survive and link up with the others, L.T Firefox out" firefox relayed through the comm system

"sure hope others survived...........i wonder where dashing went, im pretty sure he survived the fight" Firefox whisperd to him self as he grabbed a packet of rations and ate a bit

Firefox keep monertering the comms in hope of getting a response

"If you are alive dashing, respond, we dont know if there are any other survivors but if your alive, we need to regroup"Firefox said into the comm channel that only his squad would pick up

After a couple expolsing stormchaser woke up he saw a fight going on when he was going to join he saw the other two members leave "cowards" he said to himself he alanzing the he saw a lot of emeny troops they was everywhere there was two wraths one behind emeny lines the other was partoling the area stormchaser thought he could take it when it got closer so he quitely open his door and hide behind the closes cover he waited for it to stop near him and when it did he open the door quickly and killing the grunt inside and drive it away when he tell his comm back on he heard firfox to link up with them so stormchaser turn on his helmet rader and follow it to them "attaion firefox i am apporh you location and i have alittle surprize for you" said stormchaser over his comm

Firefox smiled as he heard the response

"thank god your alive stormchaser, hope the suprise will help us" Firefox replyed into his comm

well, at least me and midnight arnt the only survivers

"no i don't like to read a waste of time but from what i saw the covenert had an ambrush some fighting happen then you guys ran away like the cowards you are right i am at the enterence" said stormchaser over comm he open the door and got out "were you surprize" said stormchaser

Archived