My Little Halo: ODST [Must have knowledge of Halo] {Apply To Join}

Firefox shot down a flood Brute that was in his path, blowing it to peices

"Stormchaser, take out those little ones, they are bring holstiles back to life" Firefox shouted out as he shot another flood revived covenet three times to take its sheild down than taking a headshot, taking it out of the fight

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firefox shot a elite's plasma grenade, causing it to blow him up with some others around him

"dammit, are near the pod, i cant see past this horde" firefox stated as he dodged some spikes and took out another brute

Oc name: Quakeheart (Male Pegasus )

Squad: Custom

Squad Name: Legends (Hell Jumper)

Squad Rank: Sergeant

Strategy: Quake loves to dual wield silenced pistol but is always up for some close quarters combat which usually doesn't end up we'll For the enemy any way he will examine the battle and find ways to get beheind the enemy to assist his ally's rarely ever going in out in the open he sees Stealth,Guns and knives will keep him alive in battle and he can get a little cocky in a 1 on 1 fight

"ok as soon as you see the opening fly as fast as you can if they close in on you it will be hard to get you out without hurting you"said stormchaser after which he threw two grandes after they both explode he shot his reming rockets then changeing his rocket mag and fireing again after he finish there was a staght path thought the flood "hurry before they start to revive them if they start to revive them and they get close to you i will shoot them with my pistols" said stormchaser drawing his pistols

Firefox throws a frag toward a group

"got it" firefox says and dashes at max speed, a line of red fire behind him, once he saw the opening toward the crashed shuttle, shooting whilst doing so

name='QuakeHeart' timestamp='1398144030' post='445346']

Oc name: Quakeheart (Male Pegasus )

Squad: Custom

Squad Name: Legends (Hell Jumper)

Squad Rank: Sergeant

Strategy: Quake loves to dual wield silenced pistol but is always up for some close quarters combat which usually doesn't end up we'll For the enemy any way he will examine the battle and find ways to get beheind the enemy to assist his ally's rarely ever going in out in the open he sees Stealth,Guns and knives will keep him alive in battle and he can get a little cocky in a 1 on 1 fight

Accepted, and you drop nearby my OC.

firefox pops the pods lid open and picks up tornado

"stormchaser, i v got tornado we have to go we need to catch up to dashing" Firefox yelled as he dashed back towards where stormshase was holding off flood

Firefox dashes towards the location dashing was heading,

"Dashing this is L.T Firefox and Gunnery sargent stormchaser,. we have tornado what is your location?" firefox spoke into the comm, hoping that dashing had made it to safety

Quake wakes up in his pod wounded slightly by broken glass "s##t"

He looks out his pod to see multiple covenent forces he gets on his comm " This is QuakeHeart of the legends squad most of my squad is MIA or KIA I am royally f##ked right now I need some *zZCzc* "their are covenent forces moving *ZczzCZz* "Is anyone" and the comm goes out

firefox looks pissed

"sargent quake, this is L.T firefox, we hear you and will do our best to get you, try and survive" firefox responded into the comms

"stormchaser, one of us needs to go and help quake, you or me?" firefox asked stormchaser as there running from the flood

While Dashing was scavenging, he had saw a pod crash nearby is location. Dashing then adjusted Midnight, amd sprinted toward the pod. Dashing then puts down Midnight, pulls out his DMR, and gives the Covenant who tried to kill an ODST Hell. One by one, all the Covenant had bullets in their head, or bleeding heavily. "You alright soldier?" Dashing asks, picking up Midnight, and carrying her to the pod.

firefox kept running until he made it to dashings position

"sir, i got tornado out of there. he/she(soz i dident check) is okay. what is our next objective now that we have baackup?" firefox asked dashing

(Hey, guys, sorry, but I don't really like it when you influence my character without giving me a chance to respond. So, with a heavy heart, I'm sad to say I'll be leaving this RP. Good luck, and have fun. :sleep: )

(I'm going to have to pull out aswell, i went to sleep, found myself 5 pages behind and i can't keep up if when i sleep, 4 pages come out (Some of them being 1 liners, which i cannot stand). So i'm out, have fun)

Archived