Fable Weaver's Book Signing Event (Name Pending) Interest Rally

Hey all, thought I would start an RP based off my new character's job, which is writing mystery novels. He will sign copies of his books in a "first come, first serve" fashion. The book signing is also in Fillydelphia for characters around the area or want to travel to get there.

The RP is open and in a line format, if you are at the front of the line you can ask Fable Weaver anything, maybe get to know him and get his autograph. If you are behind the person in front, you can wait for your turn or chat with any other people in the line.

You can make up any book for Fable to sign, as long as its written by Fable Weaver, as long as its a detective mystery novel. If anyone is interested in being in it, drop me a PM or reply to this post. I hope to at least get a couple people in my RP and have a good time! :D

(Any suggestions on how to make this RP better is also encouraged as I'm new to RPing and not sure what's best to get the most fun out of doing a group RP over the internet.)

I think this sounds like a fun idea! I have a character, TaDaa, who would love to get a copy of her favorite book signed. I think the idea sounds great as it is. Maybe after getting one or two more people interested just make the thread and we'll see where it goes!

Thanks for replying, hopefully I do get a few more people up for this RP, I don't want to have to scrap it :(

I like the idea of having a young filly in the book signing, hopefully more show up!

Archived