My little star wars( knowledge of star wars is required) 6 slots maximum apply to join

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As skyzipper followed frost shooting every droid he sees, he notices a assault commando droid about to shoot a volly at frost

"DOWN" skyzipper yelled as the shots were fired, only it wasn't aimed at frost, it was aimed at him

as skyzipper confiqures hi DC-17s to grenade launcher mode, he fires off two shots towords the droids as he dives into the hatch

"good spot, now we need to get to the bridge, lets that this tunnel leads us there"

as the clones escaped the droids took control of the ship. They were facing a small resistance in the hangar bay that they couldent overwhelm but it would happin"prep all units for full assault, take no hostiges kill them all" The leader said as he used his binoculars to survay the situation

Skyzipper looked at the hologram of the ship

"we need to escape, i think either we head to the hangar bay and escape in a ship, its closer but the bay is sure to be guarded, or we go for the escape shuttles"

(see ya)

Skyzipper deployed his recon drone and piloted it down into the hangar

"i count at least two dozen, looks like one dozen battledroids, six supers and six rollers, oh we are screwed"

as skyzipper switches is DC-17s to assault mode, he noticed with the recon droid that there was a ship parked here,

"well, i got the supers, i say we fight our way to that sep transport and use that to get out oh here"

as Skyzipper jumps down to join the fight, he fires a shot that takes a commando out and another behind it

"guys, we need to get to the ship, we dont want to be stuck here" he said as he started moving toward the ship

As Skyzipper hit the door overide, a magna guard jumped out of it, he saw him throw his electro staff at Ajax, like hell that was happining. As the staff went went passed skyzipper he grabbed it and threw it at a nearby droid. He fired at the droid missing four shots

as his staff missed, the magna guard jumped at the clone and punched him and pulled out his blaster pistol and shot at the clone at close quarters, he managed to score a hit but it wasent fatal

as skyzipper got hit by both a punch and a blaster shot, he pulled his DC15 out and shot the magna guard in both head and chest.

"Ahh that stings" he said as he wobbeled onto the ship

Name: Blacknight

Clone shock trooper

Strategy: Shoot everything, let nothing get away, within the code of conduct.

Gear: He wears standard clone white armor with a helmet resembling an EOD helmet from Halo. His weapon is a large Gatling laser gun, resembling a standard military chain gun, he made it himself. He is an expert in electronics and hacking, and making guns.

Name: Blacknight

Clone shock trooper

Strategy: Shoot everything, let nothing get away, within the code of conduct.

Gear: He wears standard clone white armor with a helmet resembling an EOD helmet from Halo. His weapon is a large Gatling laser gun, resembling a standard military chain gun, he made it himself. He is an expert in electronics and hacking, and making guns.

your in

Archived