Equestrias Galaxies Railways

hyperbrony88

There is a planet, and many like it. But a great system started on this planet, Equestria has advanced in technology where now, trains are the travel of the universe. there's so much to explore and see on this new railway, but danger still lurks. The Space Defence Force is what protects this great railway wether it'd be, Terrorist, Meteor showers, Rebels, Malicious alien..

So will you be fighting for the SDF or will you be taking an unfortunate train ride.

Alright to start off this roleplay post your OC to me, or the comments and i'll accept it,

Name:

Looks:

Reason for being on the train/SDF;

History:

Me:

Name: Pencilspark

Looks: Brown shaggy hair Unicorn with matching eyes, a dark tannish fur with brown tail, a pencil as his cutiemark

Reason for joining SDF: has always been around trains and have wanted to follow after his fathers foot steps.

History: Pencilspark was born and raised in ponyville his dad was a normal railroad engineer, till he was asked to help design the galaxy railway, soon he vowed to help protect it with his life, when his fathers train was hijacked and destroyed... pencilspark vowed to continue his fathers legacy there for when he turned 18 he left his mother for the SDF,

post-3236-0-41232400-1398571585_thumb.jp

Pencilspark stood on the platform as there was a crowd of people infront of the giant 001, locomotive. he went ahead and opened the gate checking everybodys card and ticket, "hmph today seems like any other normal day" the big locomotive just sat their and hissed steam, even if it was like a space ship inside, it was based off the bigboy models used by UnionPacific, it had 8 drive wheels and 4 small ones infront and back with and additionally long tender, 5 passenger cars, two armory cars and one weapons defense car

Name:frostbyte

Looks: Pegasus. short, spiky, blue, light blue, and white main and tail. Sky blue coat. Cutie mark is two wings around a snowflake.

Reason for joing sdf: was in the guard, but was stationed to help look after the galaxy train.

History: born in cloudsdale with a single mother. When he turned 18, he joined the guard, but after 3 years, and of course, the building of the galaxy train, he was told to protect the train from natural causes and foreign attackers.

"Yeah i think so," pencilspark watched the last passenger aboard, he closed the gate and began walking owards the cab, "Lets start the engine and get going!" he climbed on in and sat on his seat and began to provide power to the piston, "come in base this is 001 lifting off" the locomotives wheels were pounding with the pistons as it moved and began to speed up.

"hold your fire till i say so, im gonna try to activate chameleon, warn the passengers to not move or have source of lights or technology" the engine soon faded into the background of the stars.

Archived