Favorite Episode: Round 1, Poll 3

Of the episodes listed below, which are your favorites? Choose up to THREE.  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Of the episodes listed below, which are your favorites? Choose up to THREE.

• Cutie Mark Chronicles
    • Sonic Rainboom
    • A Dog and Pony Show
    • Green Isn't Your Color
    • Owl's Well That Ends Well
    • Over A Barrel

This post is part of a multi-post polling bracket, the full details of which are here: http://www.canterlot.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2021&p=25724#p25724

Rrrrrrround 3! So many episodes to pore over.

Pick up to three favorites. You may change your votes as many times as you wish, but polling will close 5 days after this posting, after which your votes are all locked in.

Links to episode videos here: http://www.canterlot.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1870

Those last two aren't likely to get many votes. Appleoosa and Manehattan are packed tight with greatness, and less popular episodes are going to have a hard go of it.

Then again, my predictions have been moderately off, so who knows?

Cutie Mark Chronicles will probably win the whole damn thing. I voted for that for sure. SUCH a great ep.

A Dog and Pony Show. Rarity episodes should have gotten free promotions.

The tough choice was Green Isn't Your Color vs. Sonic Rainboom. I settled on Green, mostly because of "FOREVERRRRRRRRR"

Sonic Rainboom, Green Isn't Your Colour and Over a Barrel.

Green Isn't Your Colour has Rarity, Fluttershy AND Pinkie in top form, plus wacky awkward Twilight. No contest.

Sonic Rainboom because Sonic Rainboom.

The last spot was tricky. A Dog and Pony Show had Macho Spike, but Over a Barrel had Braeburn AND Showgirl Pinkie AND Fluttertree.

CMC, eh. I liked it, I just don't think it was as good as everyone else seems to.

Owl episode was just okay.

I have to pick Sonic Rainboom. It', and its subsequent fanart representing in detail how our favorite Pegasus bends the laws of physics over her knee for a healthy spanking, not only made me love the character but also gave her the first specific folder in my pony image collection. Pinkie Pie was the second.